Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Incywincy

Chatty Member
Sorry confused by this Q - I haven’t located / attempted to locate the house so defs can’t help there sorry 😫 x
Sorry, Jack implied (or confirmed) that she was north facing and I am trying to find the evidence. I cannot remember the exact context but was going to try and search words on your history run because my searches on here haven't been very successful. No worries though! 😁

Reactions: 3

Incywincy

Chatty Member
I’ve not tried it, struggle to use google maps to get to places I need to be much less her shitty little bungalow. I’d die if there was a car on the drive though, although she’s so dim she wouldn’t be able to keep that secret.
Sorry to bang on but I don't want to be accused of putting info out there that she hasn't provided. I found (one of) your history runs but I thought you had done a more recent one. Appreciate with my grunk my timeline was thrown off but do you know the last date the most recent went up to?

Reactions: 2

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
I can't see it on rightmive or zoopla? Also, notice period is currently 6 months and notices couldn't be served until this month
Am a bit clueless to all the regulations in the uk, but you’re saying that landlords weren’t allowed to kick a tenant out until just recently, and that the minimum notice they can give is 6 months? And is this both ways, or would it be possible for a tennant to give 4 months notice?

Reactions: 2