Jack Monroe #87 Anchoïade, anchoïade, anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My God, this is all making me so hecking mad! Of course you have to move if you can't afford to stay living where you are, your kid will adapt like millions of others do. Why can she not see this?!
There are people with kids who are put up by the council in tit hostels and moved around, and they don't even get a say in it because they don't have the income to rent for themselves. There are people with kids who are living in refuges. These people don't beg money from vulnerable strangers on the internet, Jack. There are kids who are moved from foster home to foster home by themselves for whatever reasons. duck, there are kids who have made dangerous journeys to this country, ALONE, to escape bleeping war zones.

Either pay the rent on your duck off big house/crappy bungalow and live more frugally in other areas of your life, or find somewhere cheaper and stop whinging. You have such a charmed life, financially speaking if nothing else.

Scammy wanker. Her contempt for other people could not be any stronger. The fact she's deleted the tweets about not sending money has just about aligned what her followers will see now with what she intended all along. Honestly, there aren't the words.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
There are people with kids who are put up by the council in tit hostels and moved around, and they don't even get a say in it because they don't have the income to rent for themselves. There are people with kids who are living in refuges. These people don't beg money from vulnerable strangers on the internet, Jack. There are kids who are moved from foster home to foster home by themselves for whatever reasons. duck, there are kids who have made dangerous journeys to this country, ALONE, to escape bleeping war zones.

Either pay the rent on your duck off big house/crappy bungalow and live more frugally in other areas of your life, or find somewhere cheaper and stop whinging. You have such a charmed life, financially speaking if nothing else.

Scammy wanker. Her contempt for other people could not be any stronger. The fact she's deleted the tweets about not sending money has just about aligned what her followers will see now with what she intended all along. Honestly, there aren't the words.
She could start by cancelling her weekly fresh flowers subscription.

Start small JM, you can do this!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Stop me if you’ve heard this one before.
Oh just duck off Jack. How lucky you are to only be going through a "tight bit" sat in your wildly expensive not crappy at all HOUSE, filled to the brim with high end furniture and goods, posing as hard up and rattling your tip jar and passive aggressively pointing to your Patreon. Meanwhile people out there who have never had the money to fritter aimlessly on overpriced crap are truly suffering, losing their jobs and homes and can't afford to feed their kids this week, while you snaffle up the yellow sticker items whilst hiding your Ocado delivery in one of your THREE Smeg fridges. If you're truly struggling (which we know you are not, you CHOOSE to pay yourself the wage you do) then get off your chunky Mediterranean ARSE and get a proper job. Until then shut the duck up you lazy, shameless charlatan.

I'm annoyed today.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Grunka-ing (5 pages?!) but @gemmacollinsspanx your paint chart was brilliant and caused a baby waking hoot, thank you ❤

@Jack_M your grifting is absolutely bleeping shameless. The fraus that have managed to find the 1,700m2 property listing amaze me! She’s probably got a walk in wardrobe tucked away and all, the greedy little goblin!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
How will she ever save up for a deposit for her "forever home" (how I fuckin hate that saying) if she is spending all but 8.7% on bills? Oh I know, she will either:-

a) Wait until her parents die and she inherits part of the property empire......a risky strategy. The age that many parents live to, she could be a pensioner herself. Or else most of it could go in care home fees.

b) Meet and marry some wealthy woman...... a risky strategy. She is becoming less and less desirable as a partner as the years roll by. What can appear fun and kooky in a young partner becomes very tiresome in an older woman.

c) She will crowdfund one....a risky strategy. This would generate a lot of scrutiny and may well be the catalyst for her to be investigated by all manner of authorities.

d) She will become successful in her own right......a risky strategy. You a=only have to look at the shitshow she has made of her career so far to see this is a non-starter.

Looks like she will be renting for the foreseeable at this rate. Renting this place IS her "forever home", like it or not.
Maybe she's waiting for a grandparent to pass? Could be why she states the NEXT house has to be her forever home?

Reactions: 14
Is her ‘salary’ the Patreon earnings and tip jar? Well, that’s just not good enough is it? People need to dig deeper and close that 8.7% gap so Little Miss Shan’t doesn’t have to scream into the void alongside every other poor unfortunate whose rent and bills is 91.3% MORE than their salary.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Grunka-ing (5 pages?!) but @gemmacollinsspanx your paint chart was brilliant and caused a baby waking hoot, thank you ❤

@Jack_M your grifting is absolutely bleeping shameless. The fraus that have managed to find the 1,700m2 property listing amaze me! She’s probably got a walk in wardrobe tucked away and all, the greedy little goblin!
Alas, no walk in wardrobe:cry: But there's a spare room technically if she wanted one she could have one🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If I was to offer someone money I would do it privately not publicly. I wonder if that’s why she is insistent she keeps her DM’s open? 🤔
Yes, absolutely x
I'd say she gets many contributions to the tip jar that we know nothing about.

Reactions: 24
No, 91.3% of her salary goes on rent AND BILLS!
Ah my bad. I missed the bills bit. Depends what you class as bills though doesn't it! Thinking about it though, bet I don't have much more than 10% left after all my outgoings either.

Reactions: 21
I don't know about the rest of you Fraus but does anyone here have an admin assistant? I don't. And I sure as tit wouldn't be handing over some of my hard earned cash to someone who did.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Oh duck off, Jack. Ms safety conscious didn’t even blur out the location of the Asda in her latest receipts in case anyone still hasn’t got her address yet. I figured it out in 5 mins because you kept talking about the sports facility that your house backs onto. View attachment 273418
Guys this is jollof rice Boris Johnson’s secret lover ALL OVER AGAIN (seriously who is she???) - I must be the only one who’d have no chance at triangulating! 😂

*famously frugal* - firstly, famous to whom exactly? Secondly, I wouldn't call putting the heating on in August when it's 15 degrees frugal.

Jack, SELL THE EMIN!
She should run a coven raffle for it, there’s at least 100 active members liking comments etc and far more lurking. I’ll buy two tickets hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I wish my mum had Twitter when I was little and we were living in a single parent household, she could have had so many internet randoms offering to chip in towards buying her a home.

Oh I forgot, my mum was just in an admin job and hadn’t published a number of books. Maybe that means we weren’t worth it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Just a reminder - this is from Jack thread #1, ie BEFORE coronavirus (and less than 2 months after releasing a book):

Screenshot_20200301_133707_com.android.chrome.jpg

Nasty grifter.

PS Jack, I would recommend moving. You may have to lose a sideboard or two, but you will struggle to move on if you stay in the house you shared with your ex, and it makes financial sense. PPS ADHD didn't make you file your tax return late. You're just a twit.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I haven’t read everything because I honestly can’t deal with her internet stalkers bullshit. I’ve said it before, someone I know was stalked. It was absolutely awful. Her posting about people finding her location from one blurry photo really fucks me off. @Harrybosch listed the things she said about her house location and there’s probably even more that we’ve missed. Who the duck posts all that info if they are genuinely worried about safety.

There are a lot of things I can’t stand about her but this (and the way she treated her kitten) make me so so angry.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
It's the phrasing she uses though. She's actually saying that she CAN afford to live there with money left over. Might be a small amount but she's not in the red every month. Don't forget that she was so financially comfortable a few months back she was bragging how she could afford expensive vet bills.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.