Jack Monroe #87 Anchoïade, anchoïade, anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is absolutely bonkers from Jack. It's as if she's going harder on the skint narrative because of Tattle. Weird that she thinks that's a good idea. Trying to explain away all the lovely things in her home by saying there were two incomes when she bought literally thousands and thousands of pounds worth of stuff.

Wasn't she saying a week or two ago that she was completely fine to get a dog as well? It's just laughable at this point. She's a professional beggar. Imagine even having to type out "please don't offer to send me money". Shameless professional manipulator.

Can't wait to see what gets sold first on eBay anyway. Perhaps the £400 pizza oven she got for free and used once?
It could be also because #griftyshades died on its arse (after the big phenomenally huge response), so she is feeling "bruised" and therefore in her mind she deserves loads of sympathy and cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don't think that I understand. Jack actually joined a small corner of the internet to try and engage and have a laugh with the very people that she now says are endangering her child?
Call me old fashioned but wtf?
Mate, between us here I reckon we have enough children to populate a small school, we have no interest in yours. You are the one continually putting him at risk.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Long time lurker here finally popping up to say hi! I joined tattle after MODgate but hopped over here to the JM threads when FOD was on his hiatus. What a pity he's back.

Anyway, you fraus haven't half made me laugh over the last few months! Thank you for being such a witty bunch! I started following post-kitten gate around the time she went to Edinburgh. I've reread a few of the earlier threads but can't face a full grunk. Although I did read the one where she graced you all with her presence. Wow. What a self-entitled prick!

I finally took the plunge and started watching the Hellman's fiasco but I've paused it three minutes in after her endless faffing and seen there's still 47 minutes left 😩 I will plough on though. Does anyone one know what thread number she starts the Hellman's gig? I would love to watch and grunk along with your comments at the same time!

Anyway enough, I will go back to lurking and laugh reacting to you all. Just waiting on that eye roll react tattle 👀👀

Peace and love to the cabal ✌🏻💕

P.S. Thought she was getting a dog?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Kids are resilient, especially (I would think) if they don’t have to move schools. I don’t believe her not wanting to move is less to do with SB and more to do with her.
He'll be due to move school anyway soon, especially given that she was wittering on about his eleven plus and anxiety all over the internet a few weeks ago.

I can't see that staying at his current school to see out the year and moving within Southend would be much of a problem, not that she gave a flying duck about him when she moved them in with Allegra and there was a nightmare commute until he could move schools.

I wonder where he considers "home" anyway and often his dad has moved compared to the Thorpe Bay Scammer?

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I don't think that I understand. Jack actually joined a small corner of the internet to try and engage and have a laugh with the very people that she now says are endangering her child?
Call me old fashioned but wtf?
Mate, between us here I reckon we have enough children to populate a small school, we have no interest in yours. You are the one continually putting him at risk.
What a brilliant comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I don't know if this has been mentioned before (apologies, I can't keep up with the speed of this thread!) but I used to be a freelancer working through my own Ltd Co and my "salary" was something like £118/pm to keep me below paying NI, but I could drawdown the remaining salary as dividends. The upside was it apparently meant less in tax and NI (personally I never found that was the case, I was just paying a different type of tax) but the downside is it makes your salary look tiny so if you try to borrow against it you won't get much. I didn't work this way for very long, but I wouldn't put it past her to say "I am spending 91% of my salary on rent and bills" and it being a teeeeny tiny amount of what she's actually drawing down from her company.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The tweet of one of the Jackolytes begging for money FOR her.. Wow!
Is there any way to tag all her Blue Ticks into that and ask if they could not bung her a tenner?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Maybe she's waiting for a grandparent to pass? Could be why she states the NEXT house has to be her forever home?
Her use of language always interests me. She's no fool, our Jack. So many pet adoption centres talk about 'forever homes', and sometimes (revoltingly) it's even applied to actual human babies who need adoptive homes.

She's placing herself on the same level as cute, sad animals who need some love, and babies who need a family. She wants people to pity her, and say "aww" and help her out, much like people want to help children and abandoned pets. She's targeting things like maternal instinct and the desire to help people out, and worst of all, it's working.

She's utterly despicable.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
I would love to know how much ad revenue her website has been pulling in - who knows about this stuff? She makes my blood boil the lying duck. Her followers are as thick as mince, regardless of its irrelevant fat content.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hellmans was apparently a 5 figure deal.
I know this is our received wisdom, but I've been thinking.

1. The only evidence we have (?deleted, but we have receipts) for the "5 figure sum" from Hellmann's is Jack's statement on Insta that she had jeopardised her 5 figure deal by postponing her "show" so that she could take part in the BLM Blackout.
2. This led to a shitstorm of Hellmann's being called out for racism which snowballed (if I can mix the metaphors - fine writing, innit) once Alexis became involved and explicitly accused them of racist behaviour towards her.
3. Jack then backed down (on Insta) and said only that Hellmann's could have terminated her "show" had they been minded to do so, but they hadn't. In other words, she exaggerated for effect.
4. In other news, Jack broke twice as many bones in her foot as there are in the normal human foot.
5. This gives us a clear insight into #Jackmaths.

My conclusion? It was probably a 2 1/2 figure sum, if that.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Here’s a thought, rejig your finances by GETTING A JOB! A real one, not a dossing about on twitter all day pretending job 😡😡
Can you imagine her CV or being asked if you have any conditions that could affect your ability to work?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Is begging on Twitter actually permitted? Seems to go against what it’s about, the constant attention seeking is irritating but par for the course, however there should be rules to prevent fraudulent begging? Anyone know Mr Big Twit to find out?

Reactions: 22
This is absolutely bonkers from Jack. It's as if she's going harder on the skint narrative because of Tattle. Weird that she thinks that's a good idea. Trying to explain away all the lovely things in her home by saying there were two incomes when she bought literally thousands and thousands of pounds worth of stuff.

Wasn't she saying a week or two ago that she was completely fine to get a dog as well? It's just laughable at this point. She's a professional beggar. Imagine even having to type out "please don't offer to send me money". Shameless professional manipulator.

Can't wait to see what gets sold first on eBay anyway. Perhaps the £400 pizza oven she got for free and used once?
And she was considering having another baby. I appreciate that was probably something she said for attention but what a game changer another baby would be on the finances

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He'll be due to move school anyway soon, especially given that she was wittering on about his eleven plus and anxiety all over the internet a few weeks ago.

I can't see that staying at his current school to see out the year and moving within Southend would be much of a problem, not that she gave a flying duck about him when she moved them in with Allegra and there was a nightmare commute until he could move schools.

I wonder where he considers "home" anyway and often his dad has moved compared to the Thorpe Bay Scammer?
Bib thread title #Thorpe Bay Scammer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
🔺 I'm an estate agent 🔺 She is not paying less than £1400 rent in that area for that property. Plus bills. She's paying herself 30k at least to come out with 2k after tax.
What's Living Wage again?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.