Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlowerOfTheEast

VIP Member
Yeah, and if people hadn't fucked off to Edinburgh on an unnecessary jolly, potentially spreading germs around the country I'm sure that would have helped as well... 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 69

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
View attachment 273436
What a dickhead. Stubbornly staying in a house that she allegedly can't afford until she gets the owned home that she feels she deserves.
She didn't seem as concerned about moving him when she relocated to London after being with Allegra for like 6 weeks? She should really give up on the doting mother act, it's her least convincing lie after the pov cosplay

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Mel Donte

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20201012-140134.png

What a dickhead. Stubbornly staying in a house that she allegedly can't afford until she gets the owned home that she feels she deserves.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

xoxo

Screenshot 2020-10-12 at 17.33.42.png

I mean, this is her in a nutshell.

Endless whinging
Someone dares suggest a solution that's actually quite sensible
She gets snippy and OFFENDED and BRUISED

Yawn.

(AA = admin assistant)

• Wow
  • Heart

Montrachet

Chatty Member
Important Cotswold Co. update. We now have 3 (of course) shoe benches in the porch. A Chester Grey at £299 and 30kgs to complement the two oaks.

13 items at a retail cost of £6441 and weight of 819.68kgs. Plus an unidentified blue piece in the lounge, possibly a bathroom sideboard - maybe more.

• Wow
  • Haha

SoulRebel

VIP Member
I don't think that I understand. Jack actually joined a small corner of the internet to try and engage and have a laugh with the very people that she now says are endangering her child?
Call me old fashioned but wtf?
Mate, between us here I reckon we have enough children to populate a small school, we have no interest in yours. You are the one continually putting him at risk.

• Heart
  • Haha
What does she think having a mortgage is actually like? The way she carries on it’s as if she thinks they give YOU money, she’ll be far more skint with her own house to pay out for it’s honestly like chucking money down a pit. I suppose her Disney mice are all tradesmen to sort the house out free of charge? She’ll forage a new bathroom suite in a puddle?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Upthisweek

I haven't been here for a while, but I've been having a bit of a grunka and I enjoyed watching the absurd thrify shades thing unfold...

In relation to that, I've been taking a peek at her Patreon:

*She has six tiers of Patreon supporters, which must be difficult to coordinate, and hardly seems worth the admin with a few hundred supporters. One wonders why someone who struggles with ADHD would commit to a complicated tier system when they struggle with basic legal obligations like tax returns.

*The $5 a month tier promises "Exclusive Content, Discounts, Good Feels" :)sick:), so its main reward/benefit, which is also provided at all the other tiers, is patron-only posts: " This tier unlocks all of the Patron-only posts". But what exclusive content? I can click on the posts and see previews of all the posts for Patreon subscribers, although I can't see the full posts. I can't be sure, but all recent ones appear to be admin type posts. It looks like there's not been any genuinely exclusive content since mid August. Am I missing anything, any Patreon people? I can't seem to do screenshots, but if you go to https://www.patreon.com/jackmonroe and scroll down you'll see the post previews.

*Also, Thrifty shades of beige is now $13 a month - about a tenner!
Her subscribers are rapidly increasing too. Vile woman. I'm 8 hours in to a fully PPE'd NHS shift and can't wait to get back home to my little council house this evening. She doesn't know the meaning of having it tough.

• Heart

MancBee

VIP Member
Sorry to return to the thick head of hair, but she has really fucked me off. When I was a child I used to twirl my hair into tiny knots pulling loads of it out in the process. My parents and siblings were always smacking my hands and shouting at me to stop. They had to cut out the knots and I ended up with bald patches that to this day have never grown back. The only way to stop me from doing this was to have a No1 all over, something I had until lockdown.

I thought it would be a great opportunity to grow my hair a bit whilst shielding. Guess what? My old habit has returned. I have googled it and it is not uncommon (Trichotillomania -Hair Pulling) and is often a sign of other MH issues. My hair has now got even more bald patches, so I have returned to my almost shaved head.

Her blatant lies about her hair are really getting to me. How does she think this is seen by some of her very vulnerable followers, some that really do have hair loss? I know, she couldn't give a flying fuck. She only cares about herself, and how things affect her.

Jackie, I know you are reading here, you are beneath contempt with your self-centered world view. How about thinking about how your words affect others.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
Nothing screams vegan like porridge on the hob, adjacent to a slow cooker attempting to sap any flavour from the bones of factory-farmed chickens

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

MancBee

VIP Member
Hormones? You know nothing about hormones, Jack has had hormones like no one else ever, she even enraged the 'chattering classes' What a cunt, even being nasty about her mum here: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/19/jack-monroe-little-bit-male-little-bit-female
In that article she says she started to walk home from school so that she would become "thinner thinner thinner". Hasn't she said she walked home so that they could buy chips? What was it, buy food because you were a greedy goblin, or exercise because you wanted to lose weight?

Nothing adds up, the story changes to fit what she wants to portray. She trips herself up all the time with the conflicting stories.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63