Jack Monroe #87 Anchoïade, anchoïade, anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is the saddest looking sandwich I ever did see. Reminds me of those somehow soggy yet stale ones you get in newsagents.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Some tweets.
28264EBA-A0D1-46BD-B50D-60D04AC6D186.jpeg
907C88DC-775E-44E4-B67F-2EED02717BF7.jpeg
76494E6E-725B-413F-A96C-A7BD011B6423.jpeg
AE3295D5-3D20-4D43-8396-89AE84E9216E.jpeg

(that’s about proving how much she spent at Asda)
42FEC244-8E28-4B01-9374-94242A8CF466.jpeg
7D78B95F-2566-4AA1-A131-953F609DEE21.jpeg

sorry if any are duplicated.

The Matt is Matt Haig, he was talking about peanut butter btw.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Can someone try and find the north facing evidence please, I have tried and my search abilities are useless. I am sure there were receipts on here. It was probably either the photography in the bay window or when she was talking selfies in the garden that she mentioned it 🤨🤨

Reactions: 9
Hopefully her lies will get her into trouble one day. I’m on parental leave but I work in a supermarket (🔺) and recently had to do more online training about privacy. There is NO WAY we would be able to use customers private information to give them a little warning/suggestion about anything. I would think this would be even more serious in a post office.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I can’t find the bungalow and I’ve got triangulation FOMO now ☹ I got as far as finding the 4 roads it could possibly be because of the sports facility and got no further than that!
Me too, I feel a failure and unworthy of Frau status. I relinquish my membership with immediate effect.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Do you hear that Tattle?! They have her number and personally called her because she had an account with them! (Like hundreds of other people)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry for subjecting you all to the world’s saddest sandwich again but how many days has she been teasing this bleeping anchioade recipe now ? In this time anyone who was interested has probably just googled it and found a million other much better recipes for it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jesus bleeping Christ, just ask any eBay or Etsy seller for advice!

Oh I forgot, Jack is literally the first person ever to run a business selling things from home and sending out lots of parcels.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry for subjecting you all to the world’s saddest sandwich again but how many days has she been teasing this bleeping anchioade recipe now ? In this time anyone who was interested has probably just googled it and found a million other much better recipes for it
What a surprise! It took me less than 10 seconds to find this version on BBC Good Food:

ETA: #unacknowledgedsource?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has Jack ever heard of the concept GDPR?

She is such a bullshitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.