Jack Monroe #87 Anchoïade, anchoïade, anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her 'second phone' is the only phone I have 😂 How poor are you again?

Oh sorry Jack, I just heard the panicked scream from your massive bungalow.....IT WAS A GIFFFFFFTTTTT

She's got so many gifts that bungalow could double for Santa's bleeping workshop.
I don’t understand why she thinks “it was a gift!” is such a gotcha. Phones, cameras, etc are not like Glastonbury tickets - they’re transferable. You can usually sell premium items on for a hefty chunk of their original price, and you should if they’re superfluous and you’re pleading poverty. She seriously expects us to believe she sold her (landlord’s) lightbulbs for pennies but won’t sell an extra phone worth hundreds when she already has one (again, worth hundreds)?

There is privilege in being able to hold on to expensive ‘gifts’ (my personal belief is that they were “to Jack, love from Jack x”). Her poverty cosplay is tit

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Has she just been moving around that ugly sandwich all day? Nice work if you can get it! How many hours did you bill yourself for?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I haven't 🔺her either because I can't be bothered.

And I drive down that wsy about once a week (twice if I go to Waitrose - I should offer to pick up some bits for her).

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I don’t understand why she thinks “it was a gift!” is such a gotcha. Phones, cameras, etc are not like Glastonbury tickets - they’re transferable. You can usually sell premium items on for a hefty chunk of their original price, and you should if they’re superfluous and you’re pleading poverty. She seriously expects us to believe she sold her (landlord’s) lightbulbs for pennies but won’t sell an extra phone worth hundreds when she already has one (again, worth hundreds)?

There is privilege in being able to hold on to expensive ‘gifts’ (my personal belief is that they were “to Jack, love from Jack x”). Her poverty cosplay is tit
Also, you still have to pay for the data don't you?

Reactions: 21
Not to 🔺 myself but I do ALOT of family history type stuff. Via a subscription I have access to the publicly available Electoral Rolls from 2002-2020. Jack is listed at an address in Thorpe Bay once in 2018. It`s a bungalow but I`m not seeing a tennis court nearby? Maybe she relocated when Louisa moved in?

Reactions: 5
She must be the luckiest person in history:

*Gifted iPhone
*Gets sofa for free after it's delivered in error
*Gifted £250 William Morris curtains x2
*Finds Burberry scarves in puddles of mud/Westwood dresses in charity shops
*Finds Le Creuset dishes also in charity shops
*Gifted Emin painting
*Gifted £400 pizza oven

Have I missed anything? And why don't her followers wake up?
Dyson Hairdryer
Smeg fridge (the original)

I know there’s more, isn’t there?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I haven't 🔺her either because I can't be bothered.

And I drive down that wsy about once a week (twice if I go to Waitrose - I should offer to pick up some bits for her).
I’ve not tried it, struggle to use google maps to get to places I need to be much less her crappy little bungalow. I’d die if there was a car on the drive though, although she’s so dim she wouldn’t be able to keep that secret.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not to 🔺 myself but I do ALOT of family history type stuff. Via a subscription I have access to the publicly available Electoral Rolls from 2002-2020. Jack is listed at an address in Thorpe Bay once in 2018. It`s a bungalow but I`m not seeing a tennis court nearby? Maybe she relocated when Louisa moved in?
If it's a genuine bungalow it's a different house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry for subjecting you all to the world’s saddest sandwich again but how many days has she been teasing this bleeping anchioade recipe now ? In this time anyone who was interested has probably just googled it and found a million other much better recipes for it
I hope the little bits on the background are fresh sandwich crumbs and not dirt 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She moved to her current house/dormer bungalow/crappy bungalow in Feb 2019 (info taken from her Instagram).

Prior to that, she was in another bungalow (info taken from her Instagram).

(ETA: I have zero interest in where she lives)

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I hope the little bits on the background are fresh sandwich crumbs and not dirt 🤢
of course she also had to "brag" about cheap own brand crisps as she is too poor to pay the 5p difference for the brand ones :rolleyes: maybe she is angling for a sandwich book next?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve not tried it, struggle to use google maps to get to places I need to be much less her crappy little bungalow. I’d die if there was a car on the drive though, although she’s so dim she wouldn’t be able to keep that secret.
Sorry to bang on but I don't want to be accused of putting info out there that she hasn't provided. I found (one of) your history runs but I thought you had done a more recent one. Appreciate with my grunk my timeline was thrown off but do you know the last date the most recent went up to?

Reactions: 2
She can charge the devices & the data plans through the company. The general rule is anything wholly & exclusively for business use can be 100% charged, anything that’s a blend can be a % (I’m just going by what our acct tells us, he’s tit so if this is wrong pls don’t hate me !).

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Good point! Though she’s a fool if she has a SIM for the second phone - another waste of money as she barely leaves the house and could just use WiFi

^ ETA of course she’d probably put it down as a business expense :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
If it's a genuine bungalow it's a different house 😂
Ah fair point, looks like a bog standard bungalow so can`t be right.
So she`s only been in the `enhanced bungalow` for about 2 years?
Wouldn`t be that much of a wrench to move somewhere more affordable aye?

She moved to her current house/dormer bungalow/crappy bungalow in Feb 2019 (info taken from her Instagram).

Prior to that she was in another bungalow (info taken from her Instagram).
Excellent receipts as ever :)

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Guys why is no one talking about the fact she’s told us she cuts slices of butter and eats them??? 😷 Her loo must look like the Exxon Valdez oil spill
Actual butter? What a fancy little greedy goblin! I wonder if she hoofs chunks of SmartPrice lard too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.