Jack Monroe #87 Anchoïade, anchoïade, anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to bang on but I don't want to be accused of putting info out there that she hasn't provided. I found (one of) your history runs but I thought you had done a more recent one. Appreciate with my grunk my timeline was thrown off but do you know the last date the most recent went up to?
Sorry confused by this Q - I haven’t located / attempted to locate the house so defs can’t help there sorry 😫 x

Reactions: 7
Good point! Though she’s a fool if she has a SIM for the second phone - another waste of money as she barely leaves the house and could just use WiFi

^ ETA of course she’d probably put it down as a business expense :rolleyes:
Also I am sure she always talks about her 'business' phone.

Reactions: 8
Sorry confused by this Q - I haven’t located / attempted to locate the house so defs can’t help there sorry 😫 x
Sorry, Jack implied (or confirmed) that she was north facing and I am trying to find the evidence. I cannot remember the exact context but was going to try and search words on your history run because my searches on here haven't been very successful. No worries though! 😁

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why she thinks “it was a gift!” is such a gotcha. Phones, cameras, etc are not like Glastonbury tickets - they’re transferable. You can usually sell premium items on for a hefty chunk of their original price, and you should if they’re superfluous and you’re pleading poverty. She seriously expects us to believe she sold her (landlord’s) lightbulbs for pennies but won’t sell an extra phone worth hundreds when she already has one (again, worth hundreds)?

There is privilege in being able to hold on to expensive ‘gifts’ (my personal belief is that they were “to Jack, love from Jack x”). Her poverty cosplay is tit
What I want to know is where does Jack find these friends? Because I am in the market for friends giving out expensive electronic goods, fridges, Tracy Emin's and designer clothes. I have some amazing friends but they've certainly let the side down here and I shall be having a word!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I'm not sure it's a good idea to be talking about finding her location. I know she's put out lots of info and photos, even of her distinctive windows/patio/front door FFS - and it is easy to basically find where she is - but if people here discuss it in a way that they're actively looking, it gives Jack ammunition, etc.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
the streetview car doesn't get round there very much does it? 2009 and 2012? it looks proper pensionerville

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Even if she was “gifted” an iPhone (so happy I don’t pay a TV license if it was for DKL) she still bought AirPods or AirPods Pro - sorry but there’s no way BBC would give her both, surely?

Apple stuff literally costs a bomb - I’ve just got a MacBook on finance and even 0% interest it’s bloody ruining me. She’s got enough to spunk on all the extraneous accessories including the watch as well (which in my JM spending log I was kind about and assumed she had a series three but let’s face it, it’s definitely the latest model).

Just hilarious to me that none of her followers can add up the excessive spending that she does. Maybe I only recognise it because I have issues with money myself? Who can say.

Also for Frauen struggling to 🔺 the bungalow which definitely isn’t a bungalow, the tennis club in question is not Thorpe Bay tennis club. It’s a bit further inland. There are only four roads around it so a quick look on Rightmove quickly brings up the property. Last recorded sale 2001. Btw it’s gorgeous and on the one hand I can see why she doesn’t want to move but OTOH she claims she can’t afford it (bollocks) so she should really suck it up and look for a two bed terrace or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It may be just me but £62k for that job? The world’s going mad
Charity job in London innit- jobs for the wives and daughters of the elite, allows them to virtue signal “my charity work” whilst having zero accountability that their input/output actually makes any difference 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 25
All this talk about eating slices of butter is giving me unwelcome memories of her relishing in dunking THICK slices of cheese in melted butter. Vile.

Swap out any sandwich filling you don't like for a different sandwich filling you do like! #jack'ssandwichmakingtips
If you don't like your sandwiches in triangles, cut them into oblongs instead! And if you don't want to do that either, just shove them in the Nutribullet with lemon and POBP. Now absolutely get fucked x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I've had a bit of a grunk so apologies if this is duplicated, but spotted this news story on IG recently - Alex Hollywood is ALL IN JACK'S NICHE.

Alex often likes a lot of Jack's posts on IG. She also posts some lovely-looking, relatively simple recipes.

Also she's totally having the last laugh now that her former husband is a tubby, barmaid-disturbing hasbeen, so there's that too.

ETA: LORDY. She mentions draining beans, chickpeas, and tinned fruit...WATCH OUT.
She’s up in her niche with the annoying voice too. I’m sure she’s a lovely lady but I can’t listen to her, or Jack’s adenoidal drone either

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20201013-152329_Twitter.jpg

and mere minutes after saying she snacks on butter. i know we know it's a THEN and NOW situation, but the squiggles don't necessarily

20201013_152501.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Her 'second phone' is the only phone I have 😂 How poor are you again?

Oh sorry Jack, I just heard the panicked scream from your massive bungalow.....IT WAS A GIFFFFFFTTTTT

She's got so many gifts that bungalow could double for Santa's bleeping workshop.
I wonder if the #gifted iPhone 11 has been declared as a benefit in kind?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you don't like your sandwiches in triangles, cut them into oblongs instead!
I am pretty sure she said that you shouldn't cut sandwiches into triangles because the corners droop and you lose the filling, she argued at length with her son about it. Yet here we are with triple deck egg and shite butty cut into triangles. But I suppose that was THEN, and this is NOW.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
9 years of shopping receipts?!wtaf , this is clearly a lie but why even claim that, there is loads of evidence that food is cheaper now than it was which is why the % of household income on food has been falling for about 50 years. And what about all the cheap supermarkets we didn't have before?
Perhaps dear heart Jack's food bills have gone up due to her natural progression from Lidl to shopping exclusively at Waitrose

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.