Jack Monroe #87 Anchoïade, anchoïade, anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s loads of supermarkets taking on Xmas temps just now - she could easily fit work around SB and the time he spends with his dad. Especially as she says 3/4 weekends he spends with his dad - the weekends are usually the times hours are needed.
🔺 I used to get 1/4 weekends off but usually worked them and had other days off instead pre kids as I worked nights and got extra shift premium for working into the Sunday. I know they found ways to stop this just before I left but the principal remains the same about weekends needing the most hours And I’m sure a pattern could be found to suit 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I was just thinking, why doesn’t she just do a digital photography course? It would be an easy and quick way to improve the terrible preset of her slop. But of course, she already thinks she’s great at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe her local post office has brought in rules just for Jack?

Possibly after most of the things she claims to have posted she blamed them for loosing. Also because she was going around chucking kilos of her books in postboxes to the rim and crushing the residents of Southend who sent greetings cards. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She is absolutely exhausting. It's no wonder every woman she latches onto runs screaming from the bungalow after max 6 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Her backpedalling over stuff she reads on here is so obvious now. She's just spontaneously explained why the Post Office has her number, and that it's not an official line about not taking so many parcels.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She baffles me, if she put half as much effort into proper job hunting as she does with dicking about with stupid ideas she would be working already and paying her mortgage and saving a deposit to buy her crappy house that she hates but loves but hates but doesn't want to leave, but hates because it's cold, but it's her frigid house that she loves to hate.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was just thinking, why doesn’t she just do a digital photography course? It would be an easy and quick way to improve the terrible preset of her slop. But of course, she already thinks she’s great at it.
Photography? Completed it mate.

Regarding her post, she could also arrange for the packages to be collected from her, to save her a journey. Although then I guess she wouldn't be able to tweet about her solo struggle to the post office, with a rucksack weighing X lbs and get people to feel sorry for her? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I don't think that post office actually tell people not to overload the service. I am certain that is not the official line. I hope the people who work there don't get into trouble for saying that to her, if they did say it at all.

Reactions: 25
How the duck does she still have leftover anchoïade!? Did she make enough to feed the whole of Southend?

Her 'second phone' is the only phone I have 😂 How poor are you again?

Oh sorry Jack, I just heard the panicked scream from your massive bungalow.....IT WAS A GIFFFFFFTTTTT

She's got so many gifts that bungalow could double for Santa's bleeping workshop.
She must be the luckiest person in history:

*Gifted iPhone
*Gets sofa for free after it's delivered in error
*Gifted £250 William Morris curtains x2
*Finds Burberry scarves in puddles of mud/Westwood dresses in charity shops
*Finds Le Creuset dishes also in charity shops
*Gifted Emin painting
*Gifted £400 pizza oven

Have I missed anything? And why don't her followers wake up?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I don't think that post office actually tell people not to overload the service. I am certain that is not the official line. I hope the people who work there don't get into trouble for saying that to her, if they did say it at all.
It's all utter bollocks. The PO have a service for regular parcel senders.
Screenshot_20201013-144416_Chrome.jpg

This surprises me; The 700D is the bottom end of the canon range, 7D/5D are considered top line. Surely a high level consumer and top photographer such as Jack would not settle for such a product?

Should I offer to buy her one? Maybe some squiggles can chip in too 😂

(obviously I’m not dissing the camera just that she hasn’t gone for the more expensive!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The way she writes tweets CRACKS ME UP. Just put RANDOM PARTS OF THE SENTENCE in caps lock for DRAMATIC IMPACT.

• Haha
Jack is Jay from the inbetweeners
Outrageous lies
Back peddles but never admits the truth
Has done everything
All together now “completed it”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
yay. another photo of the sandwich 🙁

also, it looks like she is still talking to matt haig. i genuinely did think they might have fallen out. oh well 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jack, if you start writing 'thank you' correctly (two words), I will delete my Tattle and Twitter accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.