Jack Monroe #87 Anchoïade, anchoïade, anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the duck does she still have leftover anchoïade!? Did she make enough to feed the whole of Southend?

She must be the luckiest person in history:

*Gifted iPhone
*Gets sofa for free after it's delivered in error
*Gifted £250 William Morris curtains x2
*Finds Burberry scarves in puddles of mud/Westwood dresses in charity shops
*Finds Le Creuset dishes also in charity shops
*Gifted Emin painting
*Gifted £400 pizza oven

Have I missed anything? And why don't her followers wake up?
Fraus - I am now questioning, am I Jack?! When I left my old job the other week they said I could keep my work phone! A random gift! (It's tit and they were going to throw it away otherwise so said I may as well keep it). Also found the bungalow! God I wish my house (well flat) was that crappy.

(P.s I'm not Jack. I was very grateful for the phone and didn't wail at it not being top of the range)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
List of people who can gtf (based on her twitter feed)

Her publisher
Everyone who contributed to the poverty book
The people whose craft businesses she was going to promote for Xmas shopping
The #thriftyshades people
Her patreons in general
Anyone waiting for the sleep patterns info, secret ingredient for pudding, or diarrhoea eggs recipe.

People who are currently flavour of the minute:

People ordering her photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
if that iphone was 'gifted' by the BBC for DKL I want my licence fee back.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I can’t find the bungalow and I’ve got triangulation FOMO now ☹ I got as far as finding the 4 roads it could possibly be because of the sports facility and got no further than that!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't believe Hulk's knob didn't get thread title 😭😭

Anyway, I saw a few tweets yesterday and just didn't have the headspace to engage here properly. Why is she such a dick. Even if she has less than 10% disposable income, some people don't have ANY. She doesn't need to spend 91% of her fake salary on rent and bills. She chooses to.

She obviously threw in the line about the expensive furniture for us so we'd stop bringing it up. When was the 93kg one bought? I thought it was after L left. So she had money then. And for Edinburgh. And for kitten. And a potential dog. Unless someone is SEVERELY burying their head in the sand there is no way she could have gone from that to nothing in a couple of weeks after the change in circs was back in May. No way.

Her selling of photographs is an insult to actual photographers. She is not skilled. It is not her profession. There are people actually trying to make careers our of photography and here she comes with a bloody iPhone and some cheap frames flogging pictures of slop for ridiculous prices. She has done nothing to earn the income she makes from them. It is not work. It reminds me of whrn you see kids in a front garden selling bracelets they made for about 10p. And people buy them to make them feel better. But why even bother making Jack feel better when her situation is very much a product of her own making and she doesn't care about you!!

I am angry and sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I can’t find the bungalow and I’ve got triangulation FOMO now ☹ I got as far as finding the 4 roads it could possibly be because of the sports facility and got no further than that!
Babe same.

Apparently, I am too short.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I've not been able to spot it either, and I have a good idea what I'm looking for 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 12
if that iphone was 'gifted' by the BBC for DKL I want my licence fee back.
It wasn't. She has to pretend it was gifted to avoid someone saying she can afford an iphone. Blatant lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I know more about the inside of houses on those 4 roads than anything else. Just when I think I've got it something isn't right. But it could be because in the pictures the houses are tidy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't remember the context but she implied (maybe even confirmed) that she was north facing.. it may have been to do with taking photographs/lighting..

Reactions: 10
Looks like the last sandwich left at a service station in Warrington.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.