Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
Screenshot_20201003_215501.jpg

Erm, that's her job though? It's not like she's doing it as a favour. "Susan, it's an aubergine recipe"

IMG_20200702_093124.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

ReginaPhalangee

VIP Member
There was a user recently who made A LOT of references to pigs, ham and their husband. I reported the account and it’s disappeared I think, or at least I’ve never seen them post again. But it’s almost as if they keep reincarnating.
that didn’t even twig with me, I just thought they were an eccentric pig farmer 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

kachoochoo

VIP Member
I know there is Rule 34.. But as a species we've got to have limits.

Sorry, if being dense. What am I missing here?

really hope I don't get wrong, but here goes.

the 2 people that are being replied to on that tweet have both posted here in the past. one turned out to be racist (despite having black cats), one turned out to be eamonn Holmes's cousin (distantly). both turned out to have Twitter accounts that really went for jack. it has been posited that the racist one has been reincarnated here as a very rich chocolate bar 🥴

• Wow
  • Heart

Silver Linings

VIP Member
DA1EFC35-A51F-4153-94FB-B991AB9B31DF.jpeg

Shin Ramyun? Got them all, mate.

Honestly, people on enforced £20 shops always have a ‘secret stash’ of fancy stuff.

Does anyone remember Derek Acorah and Most Haunted and how they caught him out? I’d love someone to tweet about some made up concoction and for her to claim she already does it/knows about it.

07CB2569-132B-4BAE-B02A-341DDE15B61D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
Have reported the tweet. Doubt anything would happen and probably be the 4th pic rather than 3rd that would get it took down but look.

Re the photo
There is no reason, none, that you should have photos of your kids in underwear online and visible to hundreds of thousands. Im v paranoid about this sort of thing and worry enough about my little cousins and nieces/nephews completely harmless photos being on public instagram/facebook accounts with barely any followers. Once its out there its very hard to erase it with a following her size. He could be bullied for it, some sick person could photoshop it, hey i bet HE HIMSELF MIGHT JUST NOT WANT THAT OUT THERE becauseits embarrassing. Save the pics of sb for private social media (only viewable by friends and fam) or photo albums. If you do need to share cover his face and make sure hes clothed ffs its the bare minimum. She's really pissed me off. Why are strangers on the internet having to defend this kid's privacy from his own mother

• Heart
  • Sad

KindaWeird

What kind of person poses for a sexy pic with a seriously ill kitten resting on their naked boobs and then decides it's a good idea to post said pic online?!

Not only is she exhausting but her actions are seriously worrying.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

lilamay

VIP Member
Not to alarm you fraus, but I've just realised - October this year has not one but TWO full moons, and the second falls on Halloween 😱

• Wow
  • Haha

BollockSausage

God I’m so confused. I don’t know wether to ask what BBL means (I tried urban dictionary and am assuming it’s not a Brazilian bum lift? 🤷‍♀️), ask about the gossip on the pig user, or just sit back in blissful ignorance and keep refreshing for more @Alansbigplate gifs.

• Haha

Incywincy

Chatty Member
Raise your hand if you've just brought your tea/dinner/supper back up?

Screenshot_20201004-200437_Twitter.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
I don't even recognise this as bread. Dry as fuck. Looks like a monster's brain or something.

Screenshot_20201004-123853_Instagram.jpg

I make a lot of bread and this offends me ☝🏼😫 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
ALLLLL the BBL vibes. It’s been happening for a while now 🤔
There was a user recently who made A LOT of references to pigs, ham and their husband. I reported the account and it’s disappeared I think, or at least I’ve never seen them post again. But it’s almost as if they keep reincarnating.

• Wow
  • Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
OK so now I am listening to that talking Tastebuds podcast because I hate myself it's a rainy day and she literally starts out by saying that she's from a working class family (ok Jack) but I've just got to 12 minutes in when she's claiming to have invented putting tea in stuff instead of wine and she's talking about making a risotto and she's saying her autistic brain which fires in so many directions and is very scientific went down this thought process - 'what is the function of wine in a risotto? Well part of it is colour, because it looks nice' and anyway long story short she thinks putting red wine in a risotto is not only a normal thing to do but also looks nice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Incywincy

Chatty Member
🎶 Face-tuning noses and mistreating kittens...🎶
Burberry scarfs and Asda George mittens...
Post office packages thrown in the bin,
these are a few of her favourite things!
Rinse the beans and
Grate the corned beef
When I'm feeling MAD
I simply remember
My most expensive things
And then I don’t feel
So saaaaaaaad
Just making things easier haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Gripped by the urge to drink? Babe you’ve got some home brew downstairs & you’re on the 0.6% ABV you’ve not stopped.

I would usually not comment on such things but she’s such a mega cunt, I’ve seen her telling newcomers in her replies that her shit festering potion is a great alternative to actual sobriety.

And if her parents’ 5 bed wasn’t enough for dear heart to feel lucky as a child no wonder she feels like a top urchin now.

• Heart
  • Angry

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Why does she talk about Lockdown Larder as if it was some major undertaking? As I recall, she only stuck at it for a couple of days - and it was pretty underwhelming (simply barking “sling it in a curry/dhal/stew” at every damn thing does not equate to a recipe).
Remember she tried to trademark Lockdown Larder? Well it was withdrawn a little while back. JM didn't withdraw it though, it was withdrawn because she failed to pay her second application fee.

• Haha
  • Wow

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Pie, Jesus always reminds me of Michelle Bass on Big Brother.
I also can't see 'moot point' without thinking about Joey Tribbiani.
I have been ruined by TV and I do not care.

• Haha
  • Heart