Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Praying that whoknows?whocares? managed to block me...somehow Jack’s face has welded itself inside Nellie Oleson’s screaming piehole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

SoulRebel

VIP Member
Thank you for the honourable mention.

I believe it will be online for 48 hours is anyone else wants to watch. There were a few brilliant bits where SHE LEFT and all we had was a view of her blue velvet sofa (fancy), and when she was reading tattle (on her other phone) and we just had a view of the side of her head.

She was also clutching a copy of one of her books at one point.

Nothing new, just the usual poverty, fostering, height, fire station stuff (but it went silent for most of that so I'm surmising a bit)

The one thing I learned was she helped write what allowed in packed lunches for school pupils (really?)

She was her usual nervous, quavery voiced self
'The one thing I learned was she helped write what allowed in packed lunches for school pupils (really?)'

This is another blatant lie, schools decide their own policies about packed lunches.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
"Sorry for my loss and all". You truly are a piece of work. I'm very glad that I don't ever have to know you in real life. Nasty nasty nasty. You will never rehabilitate yourself in my eyes, You made me cry last night but that was from shock. I'm over your horrible words. Take a moment to reflect.
For all your talk of hoping this is some sort of safe space you're very quick to resort to insult. It's horrible, just leave it out please! We don't need your life story we wanna talk shit food this just isn't the place!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Bookweevil

She's so full of 💩 with her 3 freezers. We have a tiny freezer (I am planning on buying a second one *fancy*) but there's plenty enough in there to make several meals. What's the point of having the damn things if you're not going to utilise them?
Friend’s mum has 2 massive chest freezers in the garage. When asked why she’d got so much stuff when it’s just her and her husband, she explained that she had one but didn’t really use the stuff so it all froze together in a massive block and she couldn’t chisel anything out of it. So she just bought another one. I reckon this is what happened to Jack. 2 of the freezers are icy tombs for 30 tonnes of leftover mash, 14 packs of frozen chippy chips (because what the hell to do with those is the greatest mystery of the modern age), 3 tonnes of unlabelled, unidentifiable slop and the contents of 27 Fortnum & Mason Hampers all melded together in an Arctic grave where food goes to die.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

ReginaPhalangee

VIP Member
Have you ever seen the slow cooker recipe which comprises a pack of frozen dim sims, a jar of sweet chilli sauce and heat? 😹😹😹😹
every slimming world recipe: “add 2 tins of tomatoes, 5 tablespoons of sweetner and slow cook until it tastes sad”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Professor Slop

From her claw-slamming previous piano video, she’s got a proper upright piano. A proper upright with headphones (ie a digital) are really pricey. Start at a minimum of £600. Minimum! I’m pathetic at triangulation, and am locked out of her socials to hunt down the info.... uprights can be cheaper, digital keyboards can be cheaper, but when you combine the two - pricey.
Absolutely, I have a beginning of the range Yamaha digital piano that I paid close to £700 for on the credit card - my present to myself for finally moving into my own house after 7 years of renting a 2 room damp flat with no space for one! I'm by no means talented but I find learning to play something decently helpful mentally, probably cos it takes so much concentration it blocks everything else out. :LOL:

I haven't played it much over the last couple of years, though I wish I could get back into it. My old dog used to sit behind me listening while I played, and now whenever I sit down I turn around expecting him to be there. 💔

• Heart
  • Sad

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
First of all - shitcake. Oh Jack, you have such a way with words.

Second - Oh goody. A relaunch of Letdown Larder. Why?! And a new project with a ripped off hashtag. Wtaf is she going on about?

Thirdly - shitcake.
There's no way people are going to remember the extra 'p', poor Jo Frost, opening her mentions to people asking her advice on various chick pea and peach concoctions.

• Haha