Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellabella

VIP Member
Is it just me, or is it really fucking creepy to be topless and have a cat lying on your tits? I'm not an animal lover so it might just be me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
"Sorry for my loss and all". You truly are a piece of work. I'm very glad that I don't ever have to know you in real life. Nasty nasty nasty. You will never rehabilitate yourself in my eyes, You made me cry last night but that was from shock. I'm over your horrible words. Take a moment to reflect.
I think if you feel like that, it might be best to “ignore” that poster.

I don’t know if the moment’s passed again like last night and I’ve thought about saying anything because I never “do a chaos” but I was a little bit insulted by what you said last night about how you were luckier than some of us because you’ve never been poor, but the way it was worded jarred me at the time. And you came back and apologised and blamed it on alcohol.

I couldn’t give a shiny shit about possessions anyone has and our family was in poverty as a child and now I’m no means rich but I honestly couldn’t care less. You’re proud of your family and your possessions and that’s great. But we are all strangers from very different backgrounds with very different situations and if you acknowledged by realisation or by other posters that you were out of order and apologised yesterday, then would it not sufficient for Soul Rebel to do the same?

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Silver Linings

VIP Member
She toplessly said goodnight to everybody at 23.17. Did she then complete this hilarious feat au naturel, heating blazing into her draughty hovel?
0474D6BC-DEC0-452B-BABB-26528316FA78.jpeg
165F7BE6-8FB8-4E79-B0E4-65C5086402C6.jpeg

Plus ça change.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
Do you reckon Jack is following along in real time, or will she have to catch up later? Jack's been here from the start and has probably got a lever arch file of user names by now. Bet she can spot a rogue poster a mile off.

Don't worry Jack, we will get it back on track. Stay off the sideboard, we've got this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

ReginaPhalangee

VIP Member
Just gonna point out -

Jack: “im not posting SB anymore because awful online bullies take my pictures of him and use them for their nefarious ends”
Also Jack: “LOOKIT MA TIDDIES” posts pic of SB in his pants

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Wow guys, it's all gone a bit Mental. Hope everyone is ok?

I don't know alot about A A but if you are a member don't you talk about it or do you keep it private.
If she's craving alcohol she needs to do more than just learn to mash out a tune. she needs seek help and advice and perhaps bin the homebrew, perhaps it's aggravating the cravings?
I talk about it a fair bit on here and part of that is down to my anonymity but it’s also because i get angry thinking she has this huge following and she’s irresponsible with what she puts out - if she hadn’t said she was in AA then I wouldn’t mention it in relation to her (or at all) because that’s a big no no. That Twitter poster must have seen her previous AA posts before they suggested a meeting, I would have thought.

I like to spread the word too, especially because there are still no meetings (you can go to the pub for 11 hours a day but you can’t go to an AA meeting...) you never know when someone might get something they need from a mention of the programme or the hopelessness of active alcoholism. But I hope if it’s too much, or there’s something that would be better behind a spoiler, someone would tell me.

@Incywincy welcome to real time! I’ve thoroughly enjoyed going back and reading what shite I’ve been spouting (see what I did there!) with your notifications. You must surely be 2020’s GrunkaLunker of the year 🥳! And your prize...some greengage jam and 24 domino biscuits 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Morrisey

I may be way out of line here, but WC people don’t say supper. In my actual experience, unlike Jack’s faux foray into not being utterly MC, white working class people in the southeast do not use THAT word. Having a “Mediterranean arse” and being skint for a couple of months, does not a working class person make, Jackie.

Supper. Ha!

I mean, I’m obvs happy to be corrected, but nobody says it round here! My mum would hoot up a lung if I said I was making supper.

My nan had one #suppernanny 😅
White working class northerner here (triangulate away!), supper is what you have as a snack before bed. So unless she's planning a book on how to make a bowl of cornflakes, some cheese and crackers, or a mug of hot milk, she can fuck off.

• Haha
  • Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
think the pizza oven is in semi retirement, hasn’t been mentioned since it arrived.
See, this is why I would never make it as a business owner. If I gave my product to people to “plug”, I would not be happy if it got mentioned once and dumped behind the rabbit hutch. I’d be looking for:

* pizza night once a week, including winter, where they are eating what they’ve made
* pictures of offspring standing next to pizza oven in the obligatory “first day back at school” snaps
* the pizza oven brought inside and included in family Christmas pics
* the pizza oven to be featured in at least one cooking cartoon video. Oh no wait....

• Haha
  • Heart

ReginaPhalangee

VIP Member
Firstly, with the £10 you saved from last week get a taxi back home, Jackie

Secondly, Jo Frost is not wonderful. She’s an idiot who has no kids who tells people with kids what they should be doing. She also cannot speak properly, don’t get me started!

Thirdly, surely it doesn’t take *this* long to fix a website? Wonder if she’s unplugged her laptop and plugged it back in again?
wait...are you telling me it’s not pronounced “asseptible behayvya”??

• Haha
  • Heart

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
I'll admit, I wasn't paying close attention but weren't several of those disgusting concoctions she made from the last £10 shop multiple servings? Just eat the leftovers??

Supper nanny is hilariously bad. Wtf is it even supposed to mean?! "Here Jack, can you look after my cheese toastie while I pop out for a while? I'll eat it when I get back."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Emmapism

VIP Member
Jack Monroe #83 The Case of the Disappearing Poverty Manuscript & Other Short Stories

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62