Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NP

VIP Member
“Dad, I had to eat stale potato cakes for breakfast and had 5p sausages every single day. Mum’s still got a pack of chicken liver and a bottle of E.coli pesto in the fridge”

“Let’s get you to the chippy, son”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

colouredlines

VIP Member
God, don't you just hate it when you accidentally photoshop your nipple out of a photo then accidentally post it on Twitter then point it out to everyone just in case they missed it?! Happens to me all the time, so awkward.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Cuileann

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20201003_163705.jpg

Picked it out with her fist, if previous piano playing escapades are anything to go by.

I hope for her sake she doesn't upload it into IG again, because frankly, it's embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

Bookweevil

Oh bloody hell! Just arrived on holiday and look who’s in the bathroom.

3CE07630-D6DF-406C-BDD9-C038BF0C9B4C.jpeg

I won’t be able to wear traazers all week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Silver Linings

VIP Member
There is a whole lot more to this than meets the eye fraus. This thread is old and has a lot of history. 🍖❤

Jack’s quiet. I think she’s happy.

ETA - that was supposed to be ham but looks like a quality street.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Pocahontas

VIP Member

This might help clear up any confusion caused by ham/bbl references tonight. (The thread from that point on, not just that one sinister post)

And here too...

Nice one Grunka ❤ ... also useful for anyone feeling in the dark is to know about the repeated flounces and reappearances of this poster. Once after the reveal of a matching Twitter account (which sympathised with very worrying ideologies, and was a long-term troll of JM). They disappeared, then reappeared during the kitten saga. Then, when outside forces were again involved, this poster disappeared (banned). We are suspicious that she has returned.

We’re not suspicious of everyone, and we are a welcoming thread, all in all. To anyone not totally in the picture, we are not a closed clique or judgemental of everyone. We’re all here for jokes and Jack 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Bookweevil

Pie Jesu on a Bootstrap
This is a simple, filling pie any old fool can make and, as the granddaughter of a Cypriot immigrant I can tell you that it is both authentic and passes muster with my Greek bones. I’ve yes absolutely cracked it.

Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh are fancy ingredients most of us can’t afford because of the Tories (although I do make a mean Myrrh kombucha - recipe up later).

1. To make the gold, peel 57 fishfingers and line the bottom of a lasagne dish if you’re fancy and an old Amazon box if you’re not.
2. Take some dry ham and run it under the tap if you’re fancy - dunk it in the outside loo and hold under for 3 minutes if you’re not.
3. Make the ‘myrrh’ by fist-pounding any old mix of herbs (they’re interchangeable, empty out some teabags if needed) you can claw into your scaly hands.
4. Smash the wet ham onto the gold crust and shove the myrrh on top. Smack 14 helpings of vegan crackling (recipe in my other book🙃) across the whole lot and slam into the oven for 6 minutes.

Everything will thicken up nicely, including you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73