Jack Monroe #81 It’s like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You've got the power to change all four of them.

Hungry - eat something. you have food and money to buy food
Angry - focus on something positive
Lonely - you have a child, family and friends. Even when you are alone, you don't need to be lonely.
Tired - go to bleeping sleep!
HALT is a campaign for shift workers - specifically in the NHS but it works anywhere - and the 'L' is Late (for break or off shift). I feel really irrationally annoyed by it being co-opted by people being absolute fannies.

Also, I need to stop reading this madness on the night feed. Last night, in the sleep deprived darkness, I looked down and instead of my beautiful little girl, Vlad was peering up at me. Horrifying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Has anyone ever seen a death threat to Jack on Twitter?

My only wish is that she would either have cooking lessons or leave these shores to live with the Amish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Has anyone ever seen a death threat to Jack on Twitter?

My only wish is that she would either have cooking lessons or leave these shores to live with the Amish.
Never. Never seen anything remotely threatening or even rude.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 263833
What a hypocrite. Shocker.
Beyond the obvious hypocrisy in making money selling books on and pushing goods for Amazon, it’s incredible that she is so quick to slag off the site that she is also quite happy to use as one of her big selling pitches. She bonkers if she thinks that without Amazon’s crafty sub-categories she would still be able to bang on about being a ‘bestseller’. It’s the only yardstick of success as an author that she can, somewhat shamelessly, lay claim to. So again, this is more sound-bites for clicks rather than any genuine disdain for the company.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Yel

Is it saying "waiting for live event to start..." for everyone else?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
There is NO WAY she would have been responsible for taking her evidence to court.
It was YOU with the sausages! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Still saying waiting for live event to start. This is poor that they are so late

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Beyond the obvious hypocrisy in making money selling books on and pushing goods for Amazon, it’s incredible that she is so quick to slag off the site that she is also quite happy to use as one of her big selling pitches. She bonkers if she thinks that without Amazon’s crafty sub-categories she would still be able to bang on about being a ‘bestseller’. It’s the only yardstick of success as an author that she can, somewhat shamelessly, lay claim to. So again, this is more sound-bites for clicks rather than any genuine disdain for the company.
ditto Twitter; if you were that disgusted that they allowed hate speech against you and had the ability to disallow it all along would you spend all your waking life on the bloody thing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
She is incapable of writing a sentence without saying "I". Everything is about her, it is such a revolting personality trait. I know people like this in real life and I avoid talking to them as it winds me up so much, they are not interested in you at all, just themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
ditto Twitter; if you were that disgusted that they allowed hate speech against you and had the ability to disallow it all along would you spend all your waking life on the bloody thing?

Oh my god Alan 😂
(I seem to be saying this a lot recently 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

the longer I look at it, the better it is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.