Jack Monroe #81 It’s like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does jack keep looking away, and looking startled. It's painful. The other woman is brilliant

Lol, I'm trying to do both badly, tattle and watch
I appreciate your sacrifice I’m sure there’ll be some Bitcoin in it for you

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm in but only hearing half of it as it keeps breaking up😆 jack has already said how she wasn't well off growing up
If she wasn't well off then I guess that makes my family and I essentially homeless

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Grammer school mentioned, she wasn't well off unlike the other girls, eating disorder mentioned now, but her microphone keeps going off. Fire station control room now, but back into silence.

Now pregnant so couldn't go into the fire ground.

Bingo!Full House

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Grammer school mentioned, she wasn't well off unlike the other girls, eating disorder mentioned now, but her microphone keeps going off. Fire station control room now, but back into silence.

Now pregnant so couldn't go into the fire ground.

Bingo!Full House
Remind me.. What is this meeting about?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.