Jack Monroe #81 It’s like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On about cooking for SB now

Foster care mentioned. She sits down with SB every night for dinner and they generally eat the same

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Yel

She spent two minutes saying ready meals were better than not eating. And pretends she's done herself out of loads of sponsorships for mentioning expensive brand names 😆

The other woman is really showing her up as she knows things,

Surely any of the other 16 higher ranked lesbians in 2014 could have done a better job than this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Thank you to the selfless Fraus who are not only watching what sounds like utter tedium, but keeping the rest of us in the loop. I was going to watch it as I'm doing duck all this afternoon, but left it too late so I'm genuinely grateful for the live blogging 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She spent two minutes saying ready meals were better than not eating. And pretends she's done herself out of loads of sponsorships for mentioning expensive brand names 😆

The other woman is really showing her up as she knows things,

Surely any of the other 16 higher ranked lesbians in 2014 could have done a better job than this
Do you think she's been here for a Grunka?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Let me know when this monumental event is over and I’ll do the new thread like 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Charlie Bingham meals are very differant to the pound ones

She helped write what was allowed in packed lunches, but then had abide by her rules

I'm a few mins behind as I struggled to get it to load

• Wow
Reactions: 19
A sausage roll is not just a sausage roll!!! Mine are very different to the cheap hole ones that she buys

Oh my god, it's kombucha now!!! 21 months sober. Tea, sugar and bacteria snot

As she described it. Snotty biscuits boak

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Charlie Bingham meals are very differant to the pound ones

She helped write what was allowed in packed lunches, but then had abide by her rules

I'm a few mins behind as I struggled to get it to load
She never did, did she? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Checking either her own recipe book she had to hand, or tattle

IMG_20201003_160440.jpg

Hurry up I need a piss and a sandwich

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I honestly don't know how Jack doesn't die of embarrassment every day (maybe that's what keeps her up at night), taking part in things in which she has absolutely nothing to contribute. The woman she was on with on the British Library event was *so* intelligent, just a fountain of actual knowledge, while Jack blabbers on about ... nothing. The only thing of note in it all was her going on about how she was so anorexic at school that she was constantly in the sick bay (sure jan) but she knows she's overcome her eating disorders because now she enjoys eating butter from the pack by the spoonful with no guilt. Uh yeah Jack, that sounds not at all like something someone with an eating disorder would do, extremely normal behaviour. Also she said she used to hate food and can't believe that not only does she love it now (I beg to differ), but that she's somehow managed to make a career of the back of it.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.