Jack Monroe #81 It’s like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ditto Twitter; if you were that disgusted that they allowed hate speech against you and had the ability to disallow it all along would you spend all your waking life on the bloody thing?

I can't stop looking at it HELP!

Used up my gif quota on this round...
<We're not worthy.gif>

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's got up and left and we can hear her rooting about, they've turned her off now

She's back, and she's gone again

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
And the bare faced cheek of someone who doesn’t work, sits at home on SM all day in between swanning off on weekend jollies and who bangs on and on about how much she eats, the absolute brass neck of that person to claim some sort of high level stress, seemingly implying that she’s overworked and hungry in relation to a scale used to help people who are pushed to their limits due the hectic lives they lead and who are in actual need, it’s bleeping disgusting. She’s a disgrace.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
She's got up and left and we can hear her rooting about, they've turned her off now

She's back, and she's gone again
Lol why is she always like this?

And the bare faced cheek of someone who doesn’t work, sits at home on SM all day in between swanning off on weekend jollies and who bangs on and on about how much she eats, the absolute brass neck of that person to claim some sort of high level stress, seemingly implying that she’s overworked and hungry in relation to a scale used to help people who are pushed to their limits due the hectic lives they lead and who are in actual need, it’s bleeping disgusting. She’s a disgrace.
She’s got the burnout ^man trying not to laugh^

• Haha
Reactions: 26
ditto Twitter; if you were that disgusted that they allowed hate speech against you and had the ability to disallow it all along would you spend all your waking life on the bloody thing?

Why do I find Jamie kind of attractive in all of these? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If there was work in the bed, she'd sleep on the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Yel

I'm in but only hearing half of it as it keeps breaking up😆 jack has already said how she wasn't well off growing up

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I was collecting my youngest from nursery one day last week in the pissing rain, standing at the gate (can't go in anymore with restrictions etc) in my mask, hood up, raincoat on and they brought out the wrong child to me.
So at which point was the error discovered?
-did the teacher, halfway across the playground, suddenly realise and immediately about turn 180 degrees, marching back inside with wrong child, to return a few minutes later with your own?
-did you have to look at the teacher and this poor soaking kid and go "uhhh, no swapsies"
- did you accept the trojan horse, only noticing after you got home and took the mask off their little hazmat suit?
- or did you awkwardly just accept your new child, but plan to leave them in a muddy puddle later for someone else to find while you retrieve your own from the school gates tomorrow

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm in but only hearing half of it as it keeps breaking up😆 jack has already said how she wasn't well off growing up
It's Jack's connection, everyone else is fine. And we're on huge amounts of broad band speed so it's not us

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.