Jack Monroe #80 A dog is for life, not just to sadfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I hope SB didn’t nip in the chippy for chips and gravy on his way home. He won’t be able to eat his bacon and banana carbonara (13p) and Jack will NOT be happy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Oh also sorry for double posting like an obsessed weirdo but as a supposed ADHD sufferer (or, at least, someone who chases amphetamines from their private doctor under the guise of having it) can she not strongly relate to being forgetful as duck???

I spent, ooh, half my childhood being scolding for losing items that had literally just been put in my hands, and most of my teenage years locked out because I’d lost my keys again.

Surely this resonates with Jack? I mean she did laud that hideous Tiggy + Bo bag (never since mentioned) for its ability to carry things. A vague flash of annoyance is understandable but to tweet about it to your large follower base to shame him for a problem she herself has admitted to having?

God, she’s just an unremitting bleep.
I forgot about that bag (for that read: bleached it out my memory) - maybe it was like a library set-up where you could get a loan of it for 28 days 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is very snippy with people don't agree with her.

When she made that fish finger Lasagne someone had the nerve to say that they didn't think fish fingers went with lasagne but that they were nice in a sandwich with salad cream (which sounds my idea of hell) and they got a very snippy response.

All a moot point now as I gather she deleted her YouTube channel.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Bahahahaha. Oh you ain't seen nothing yet. You wait 😂.
The whole I'M PRIVATE/oh now I'm not private please retweet/NOW I'M PRIVATE AGAIN thing is so exhausting and cringeworthy. What exactly is that all about. We can still see all the shite you talk, Jack. Still keeping a tally on your many, many inconsistencies! The cat pic last night "he knows". Knows what? That it's your time of the month and you're having an existential crisis? We all know, you told the world you were premenstrual last week! For the love of god stop being so dramatic all the time, I imagine even your biggest fans are wilting right now
I think it's to get her followers up, didn't someone post earlier she's losing them quite speedily at the minute.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I've just had to go back and have a look at that Sunday £20 ASDA shop. She's used hardly any of it. What has she done with the turkey gristle leg, chicken legs, chicken livers, soft cheese, apples, mushrooms, cabbage, salad bag, and plethora of bread rolls. All on the turn so should have been used that day.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
I've just had to go back and have a look at that Sunday £20 ASDA shop. She's used hardly any of it. What has she done with the turkey gristle leg, chicken legs, chicken livers, soft cheese, apples, mushrooms, cabbage, salad bag, and plethora of bread rolls. All on the turn so should have been used that day.
Oh ye of little faith.

I for one cannot wait to find out how to make fermented chicken liver bread and butter pudding.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
She has three fridge freezers....pay attention 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

That turkey leg will have gone even more rotten than when she snarfed it off the whoopsie shelf 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Chicken Liver Kombucha..

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She is very snippy with people don't agree with her.

When she made that fish finger Lasagne someone had the nerve to say that they didn't think fish fingers went with lasagne but that they were nice in a sandwich with salad cream (which sounds my idea of hell) and they got a very snippy response.

All a moot point now as I gather she deleted her YouTube channel.
Channel is still up

Reactions: 3
Whatever happened to her Kombucha business? Last we heard it was ready to launch!
These things come and go so quickly, no wonder she gets away with never seeing anything through. Nobody remembers..........except for Tattlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.