Jack Monroe #80 A dog is for life, not just to sadfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor SB... imagine trying to walk home with your friends, having a laugh and a joke, and oor Jackie stalking behind you like a spider, laser beams for eyes and occasionally hissing in your ear 'NO eyelids for you tonight'...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Wait....four foot? During the day of the creepy lakeside Victorian ghost photoshoot, she was saying he was nearly the same height as her. Anything.....ANYTHING for Twitter likes!!!!!!
He may be more than four foot, but he's certainly not less. Hence four foot. #Jackruler

• Haha
Reactions: 22
C'mon now Jack those packages of cheap meat had loads of labels. Turns out Asda loves putting them on stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jack: I don't buy battery farmed anything.
Squiggle: The red tractor says otherwise.
Jack: You are an asshole.

Seriously struggling to follow the logic behind this response.

<your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries gif>

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Jack: I don't buy battery farmed anything.
Squiggle: The red tractor says otherwise.
Jack: You are an asshole.

Seriously struggling to follow the logic behind this response.

<your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries gif>
Isn't the correct response for a wee Scottish lass - 'Yer Da sells Avon'? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
6AADC2CB-4200-4E44-A2C6-B73AA33AB65B.jpeg

Nobody would have any clue about SB if you didn’t constantly use him for fodder. You libellous cowbag.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 136
So SB doesn’t have to trawl millions of miles to get to school, or use a train? as his school is within walking distance.
My SB is yr5 🔺and his school is very close to where we live. He’s not allowed me to walk him since the first day back, when I wanted to see how things were set up for covid restrictions. He’s my youngest and I knew it was coming as the eldest had been allowed to walk with friends. I accept it’s all part of growing up, I was the same! I forgot to tweet dementedly about it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 41
View attachment 259176
Nobody would have any clue about SB if you didn’t constantly use him for fodder. You libellous cowbag.
I live 300 miles away and am not even slightly interested in your child, stop tweeting about him, delete all the pictures you’ve used on a WORK account, don’t let the press photograph him, don’t tell people where you live. Oh and while you’re at it, stop begging for money.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
View attachment 259176
Is she suggesting that someone would do harm to her child? What does she think she is, some sort of celebrity? What possible reason would they have for hurting her child? If she is suggesting that someone from here would harm a child she can get to absolute duck.

Had she not paraded him around, flashing his pictures everywhere nobody would know what he looked like. She is responsible for that.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
If you hadn’t pretty much given out your address you wouldn’t have to be extra protective of your little muffin you absolute idiot 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.