Jack Monroe #80 A dog is for life, not just to sadfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fraus, I'm doing some Sali Hughes homework prior to Tuesday night's 'Me and My Trolls' radio extravaganza...OMG, I'd always been aware of her as a slightly annoying periphery presence, but hadn't realised the extent...she's an interesting one 😳
Is the documentary going out next Tuesday on Radio 4?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The quality of contestants has certainly gone down hill over the years...
Fun fact: my teenage best friend's mum got us all sorts of passes for crap industry events including attending the I'm A Celeb afterparty for the season with Tara P-T. We were just a very giddy bunch of underage girls all dressed up at some incredibly depressing venue in a high rise building with brown carpets. And we were offered drinks by Tony Blackburn :sick:. Thinking about it now the line up has always been pretty dire.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Shame Eamon Holmes is a bit too famous to do something like that - imagine his face if he was forced to live on Jack cooking rice and beans for weeks!
Last time I looked, Bookies are taking bets on Eamonn going in...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

This way to the jungle castle in Wales our dreams 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.