Jack Monroe #8 Grates meats, deletes tweets and when she denies it we've got the receipts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattlers Matt liked my insta comment. Don’t to out myself by posting. It was a subtle dig.
I am vibrating 😂😂😂😂 Matt I love you!!!! Marry me 😂🥰😂

TBH I think he likes everyone’s post but I’m ignoring that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
He tagged Saturday kitchen but not Daily Kitchen Live...
1587557908018.png

Don't sweat it hun, she'd love to think we were all getting riled up by her arrogance and narcissism.
If it helps, I actually read this as "I'm now acting as Matt Tebutts personal assistant / arse licker so I'll be sure to pass on the message"
If I was Matt and saw that I would tell her I can speak for myself. She really does think she is the dogs bollards.

Reactions: 5
Tattlers Matt liked my insta comment. Don’t to out myself by posting. It was a subtle dig.
I am vibrating 😂😂😂😂 Matt I love you!!!! Marry me 😂🥰😂
So he's not on twitter but is still active on insta? :unsure:
And who's not so active on insta but puts a lot of time and effort into twitter?
Nice avoidance tactic Matt. I like your style!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She reminds me of Father Ted in the very first episode - when he was going to be on TV for the first time and before it was even in the bag, the prospect of fame had gone to his head. "Don't want to be late on set... get a reputation as a bit of a Marilyn Monroe type". Dermot Morgan absolutely nailed his faux-humility, how he couldn't contain his raging desire to be famous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Matt's off Twitter because of her ghastly friend calling him a prick then the ensuing pile on.
She didn't mention that bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Tattlers outside the BBC next Monday at 10:00

View attachment 114558
At the replacement show "health check live" replacing Jack you mean!

The production values on this live show are so low, why are they photoshopping her food so badly? My 6 year old phone has a better built in filter to fake blur the background for food than this shoddy attempt:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Just made lunch, it was inspired by Daily Kitchen!

But obviously not actually made any of their nonsense, don’t worry.
I was inspired by the tattler who told me corned beef is sold ready sliced. So yesterday I bought some, on my weekly shop, today I have had corned beef toasted sandwiches with HP sauce because I like some fancy flavour.

Made in hot pan with butter on outside of cheapy bread. (I like to keep a loaf of 50/50 in freezer for toasties and beans I’m toast. Normally I eat seeded loaf)

Just like we had when we were kids....delicious!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Matt's off Twitter because of her ghastly friend calling him a prick then the ensuing pile on.
She didn't mention that bit.
That was mental. So rude, so aggressive. I love that she said 'I dare you to read out this tweet on air' so he quote-tweeted her with a really good slap-down. Go, Matt.

Reactions: 13

I was inspired by the tattler who told me corned beef is sold ready sliced. So yesterday I bought some, on my weekly shop, today I have had corned beef toasted sandwiches with HP sauce because I like some fancy flavour.

Made in hot pan with butter on outside of cheapy bread. (I like to keep a loaf of 50/50 in freezer for toasties and beans I’m toast. Normally I eat seeded loaf)

That was me! However, it’s wrong without an Asda cheese slice in. (I would say Dairylea to be fancy, but it’s too creamy in the toastie, you need Asda ones!)

So glad you enjoyed it!

Reactions: 6
That was me! However, it’s wrong without an Asda cheese slice in. (I would say Dairylea to be fancy, but it’s too creamy in the toastie, you need Asda ones!)

So glad you enjoyed it!
The best, my mum used to make us cheese or corned beef toastier for dinner sometimes, I only just found out she did it at the end of the month to make the money last. To me they were one of my favourite meals!

It‘s so good presliced and in a toastie, having just eaten it it makes that bloody chilli even more of an abomination.

Thanks.

Reactions: 7
More Father Ted references please! They‘ll certainly help me get over seeing photos of the overnight sick, sorry, oats.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

In one of your 3 freezers?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The best, my mum used to make us cheese or corned beef toastier for dinner sometimes, I only just found out she did it at the end of the month to make the money last. To me they were one of my favourite meals!

It‘s so good presliced and in a toastie, having just eaten it it makes that bloody chilli even more of an abomination.

Thanks.
I like pastrami, with kraut and swiss cheese on rye, with mayo and mustard and. Buttered on the outside and grilled in the pan.

1587559839537.png

LOL. The Cack show.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
In one of your 3 freezers?
Currently I only have one but will be considering investing in 2 more after lockdown.

*I won’t actually be considering it, because I am not a food writer. (Add your own joke on the end about the quality of the food of said food writer we know and how their partner often recommends to freeze food and order take away rather than eat it...don’t want to get sued!)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.