Jack Monroe #8 Grates meats, deletes tweets and when she denies it we've got the receipts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a long-term observer I will say this: you guys are bleeping hilarious šŸ˜‚ Jack isnā€™t in any way an ā€œinspiring cookā€ but she has made libellous claims about here which which our counter claim would stand up in court.

I think sheā€™s a charlatan and she should be taken on for insinuating things that never happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just because I like some of Jamie Oliver's recipes, it doesn't mean I think he is a nice person. He's treated his staff appallingly - the mismanagement and tit food at Jamie's Italian was his fault entirely. I ate there once and it was bleeping horrible.

Reactions: 10
I said it before, I can't see how she can be interested in food. I am, admittedly, fascinated by it and have been cooking for 25 years, but I still learn new things* all the time, and refine things, because I love it.

*how to make peanut chutney today ;)
Exactly! My twit of an ex is a chef and it drove me bonkers at times. Glued to the television in the airport because it was a cooking programme, pumping the local Indian takeaway for the ingredients in a particular sauce, critiquing the food every time we went out for a meal...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.