Jack Monroe #8 Grates meats, deletes tweets and when she denies it we've got the receipts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope that she thinks a bit more about replying to people like Gem after the comments she wrote today. Gem was clear in saying it had happened to others.

What I don’t get, and think JM really needs to work on, is her response to critique. I’m a teacher and I get feedback, comments, complaints from:
- Ofsted once every 3-4 years (not necessarily specific to me, but my performance involved somewhere)
- our school improvement partner, a head from another school, who visits twice a year
- my head, who line manages me as part of performance management
- colleagues as part of professional development things where we peer observe
- teaching assistants in my classroom as we chat about what worked and what didn’t
- parents - everything from lovely cards and comments, to backhanded compliments, to them being annoyed about something informally to written complaints
- children (I liked x teacher better, you have a moustache, your sunglasses make you look modern, this is boring/ fun, why is your face red?)

I wanted to list it in full as so much of my work is about feedback when I think about it properly.

I don’t get why JM so surprised that there will be feedback on social media. In all lines of work, there will be critiquing, a need to improve, someone showing you how to do something better, suggestions from people who do know better and those who don’t. Lots of comments from fans (although I agree, apart from Naomi, who is actually making this stuff?) giving positive comments and a few saying the show doesn’t quite work.

Over and out. That’s been building up over a few days 🤣
Some people cannot take any form of criticism at all. Only perfect comments. I always found that strange as how can any grow as a person if they cannot accept they need to improve.

Reactions: 13
I hope that she thinks a bit more about replying to people like Gem after the comments she wrote today. Gem was clear in saying it had happened to others.

What I don’t get, and think JM really needs to work on, is her response to critique. I’m a teacher and I get feedback, comments, complaints from:
- Ofsted once every 3-4 years (not necessarily specific to me, but my performance involved somewhere)
- our school improvement partner, a head from another school, who visits twice a year
- my head, who line manages me as part of performance management
- colleagues as part of professional development things where we peer observe
- teaching assistants in my classroom as we chat about what worked and what didn’t
- parents - everything from lovely cards and comments, to backhanded compliments, to them being annoyed about something informally to written complaints
- children (I liked x teacher better, you have a moustache, your sunglasses make you look modern, this is boring/ fun, why is your face red?)

I wanted to list it in full as so much of my work is about feedback when I think about it properly.

I don’t get why JM so surprised that there will be feedback on social media. In all lines of work, there will be critiquing, a need to improve, someone showing you how to do something better, suggestions from people who do know better and those who don’t. Lots of comments from fans (although I agree, apart from Naomi, who is actually making this stuff?) giving positive comments and a few saying the show doesn’t quite work.

Over and out. That’s been building up over a few days 🤣
Completely agree. Every job has feedback given. If you haven’t had any from a colleague or a customer then you haven’t been listening properly.

Reactions: 8
Just caught up on show and these comments, I watched the first 10 mins live but it was too cringe so took the dog out.

Nobody noticed that Jack had picked up on my glass bowl idea, they weren’t glass but everything was measured and prepared in bowls- it flowed better that way.

So next tip Jack, stop with the incessant giggle.

*Matt with a hangover is awesome!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The dogpiling from some of her militant followers is just awful. JM should also be ashamed of herself for her condescending cheap shot tweets to Gem. What a see you next Tuesday.
I've just read so many of the comments towards Gem and I'm in complete disbelief of how a group of bleeping sheep who follow a wanky cook can pile onto one individual so quickly and viciously because she passed comment and her opinion on that piece of tit TV show the licence payer is being subjected to daily on the BBC.
The hypocrisy is off the bleeping scale!!!
"Be kind....Be kind.....Be kind..."
"Oh wait you just said something I don't like so I'm going to serve you death threats, call you a prick and generally attack you"........
"Be Kind... Be Kind....Be Kind..."
There's a difference between TROLLING and having an OPINION. One involves bitter vitriol and malice and the other is a simple view you've formed on something relating to your personal preference.
When the duck are JMs sheep going to realise that an opinion does not have to be all fluffy, glowing 5 star praise!
And if you don't want to invite others to comment then stay the duck off social media!!!!
I was so close to wading in myself to defend her and report every single one of those cunts but I had to stop myself. The poor cow!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Just caught up on show and these comments, I watched the first 10 mins live but it was too cringe so took the dog out.

Nobody noticed that Jack had picked up on my glass bowl idea, they weren’t glass but everything was measured and prepared in bowls- it flowed better that way.

So next tip Jack, stop with the incessant giggle.

*Matt with a hangover is awesome!
Do you think Matt and Mrs Tebbutt played a drinking game last night - watching DK reruns and playing “every time JM giggles, take a shot” or “every time she says something that could be banter but she doesn’t have the delivery, take a shot”?

That would definitely explain the hangover!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've just read so many of the comments towards Gem and I'm in complete disbelief of how a group of bleeping sheep who follow a wanky cook can pile onto one individual so quickly and viciously because she passed comment and her opinion on that piece of tit TV show the licence payer is being subjected to daily on the BBC.
The hypocrisy is off the bleeping scale!!!
"Be kind....Be kind.....Be kind..."
"Oh wait you just said something I don't like so I'm going to serve you death threats, call you a prick and generally attack you"........
"Be Kind... Be Kind....Be Kind..."
There's a difference between TROLLING and having an OPINION. One involves bitter vitriol and malice and the other is a simple view you've formed on something relating to your personal preference.
When the duck are JMs sheep going to realise that an opinion does not have to be all fluffy, glowing 5 star praise!
And if you don't want to invite others to comment then stay the duck off social media!!!!
I was so close to wading in myself to defend her and report every single one of those cunts but I had to stop myself. The poor cow!
It seems to be happening a lot apparently.

1587556225692.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
There is no way that Jack was unaware of what her fans were doing. She was tagged in Gems post last night but only apologised after the show today. That apology has been prompted by the producers.
Jack has been snarky, passive aggressive and downright rude to anyone who dares to comment anything other than glowing praise for her - she is so wrong for a slot on a mainstream tv channel, particularly one funded by public money

Reactions: 19
There is no way that Jack was unaware of what her fans were doing. She was tagged in Gems post last night but only apologised after the show today. That apology has been prompted by the producers.
Jack has been snarky, passive aggressive and downright rude to anyone who dares to comment anything other than glowing praise for her - she is so wrong for a slot on a mainstream tv channel, particularly one funded by public money
If they commission a second series of this tit show or give JM her own slot on the BBC then I will personally kick up such a STINK until it's stopped. I will implore the many tattlers on this thread to follow suit and once we've achieved our goal I shall declare the EMBARGO LIFTED!
Who's with me?
:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This is the kind of tit that annoys me. The question was for Matt. Her arrogance knows no bounds. I wonder her outrage if matt did that to her.
1587557602464.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If they commission a second series of this tit show or give JM her own slot on the BBC then I will personally kick up such a STINK until it's stopped. I will implore the many tattlers on this thread to follow suit and once we've achieved our goal I shall declare the EMBARGO LIFTED!
Who's with me?
:LOL:
If this gets commissioned, should start a petition to have it removed. However, I don't think it will be as she has lost all credibility.

Reactions: 2
Own the magic forever, before it's locked in the Disney vault :LOL:

Episode 7:

Episode 8:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is the kind of tit that annoys me. The question was for Matt. Her arrogance knows no bounds. I wonder her outrage if matt did that to her.
View attachment 114552
Don't sweat it hun, she'd love to think we were all getting riled up by her arrogance and narcissism.
If it helps, I actually read this as "I'm now acting as Matt Tebutts personal assistant / arse licker so I'll be sure to pass on the message"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.