Jack Monroe #79 Big mistake. Big. HUGE.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rinse my lentils and rice. I use a mesh stainless steel colander.

Reactions: 17
I don’t get how a 50 minute walk to Lidl (probably actually 5 then given this is Jack) would negate any savings she made? Does walking cost money in Jack’s strange world or something?
Cuts into her tattle time, 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
😂 Sheer exhaustion? From wanking about on Twitter all day, printing off Wikipedia pages & getting other people to tell their (unverified) accounts?
Try a day down the pits jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
😂 Sheer exhaustion? From wanking about on Twitter all day, printing off Wikipedia pages & getting other people to tell their (unverified) accounts?
Try a day down the pits jack.
I'll swap jobs with her, at the moment I am actually despairing of mine. I'd love to mooch about all day on Twitter but alas I only have lunchtime to check in here and my socials before being back to work.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think if you have a book due and you are sat in front of a pad to make notes. Your fucked.
By now the only thing you should be doing is proofreading and checking references. That’s it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.