Jack Monroe #78 All of your food is brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is she playing at making edible meals!?

Jack get that blender out NOW and make some fish paste and cat tit soup with a POBP before I lose my tit.

thankyou and duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
What the duck is she playing at making edible meals!?

Jack get that blender out NOW and make some fish paste and cat tit soup with a POBP before I lose my tit.

thankyou and duck off.
I know right she’s worked for years on this USP don’t stop now Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Shouldn't she inform the council that the "crappy bungalow" is being used for business purposes rather than just residential? My uncle got into a shed load of trouble for running a business from a private dwelling, and all he was doing was the office admin. Something to do with business rates rather that residential council tax, not exactly sure, but he had a lot of money to shell out.

All that needs to happen is someone to report her, as happened to my uncle (who has joined Viv, god rest her) and she will be be under investigation.
I'm not happy with that sort of speculation. I think that we should steer well clear of making suppositions about things that are not in the public arena.

Reactions: 6
Been grunking on and off. Jack never ceases to amaze me. She is a bottomless pit of shite.
The tattoo article was interesting, some of the commentators had the measure of her back then.
Screenshot_20200925-231339_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200925-232128_Samsung Internet.jpg

Also this weird haiku, soliloquy poem thingy reminded me of Lady Di/Lady Die
Screenshot_20200925-231754_Samsung Internet.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Our little group....ah bless. It's more than a little group Jack ...you are clearly reading here.

We know you're a bullshitter so put your "writing hand" away....we have proof of the deleted tweets and chaos.

Stop pretending you are poor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
If we all comment about Jack Monroe's net worth and make it clear that although Jack Monroe's net worth is probably not £3 million she does actually rake in over £100k per year via her limited company and this is a pretty decent net worth for Jack Monroe considering the grifting she does, can we duck with the SEO on those false sites and lead the curious here?

p.s. Jack Monroe net worth
p.p.s. Jack Monroe net worth

(This is a niche Simpsons reference - "Can't talk about HELL without saying HELL" - 100 bonus bitcoin to all the coven who got it)
8gyqw6q72ic21.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Our little group....ah bless. It's more than a little group Jack ...you are clearly reading here.

We know you're a bullshitter so put your "writing hand" away....we have proof of the deleted tweets and chaos.

Stop pretending you are poor.
I had 109 likes on a post yesterday and them plus me plus Jack is 111 people. How many watchers did you get on your Hellmann’s live Jackie?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I had 109 likes on a post yesterday and them plus me plus Jack is 111 people. How many watchers did you get on your Hellmann’s live Jackie?
and that doesn't even include the lurkers who don't leave reactions! there'll be plenty of them!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Jack - slander is spoken. Libel is written. #thisismyeaudeNil

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I'm not happy with that sort of speculation. I think that we should steer well clear of making suppositions about things that are not in the public arena.
No speculation, just a personal account of what happened to my uncle and all the information is available the public arena. She may well have informed those necessary, no suppositions on my part either way. Just a cautionary tale for anyone running a business from a residential property. My uncle was reported by a neighbour, it can happen to anyone. Just saying.

Reactions: 42
Vlad, thanks for the soup tip. I see that Jackie has been inspiring you!
lobster soup.png

Ex HMRC tax officer here
ETA: I LEFT because the job made me miserable so please don’t hate me fraus!!
I was a TO (HG) for two years in the 1970s. I left because it made me miserable and they thought it best that I go!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't care if the pasta looks edible, it wasn't on the stock take so it's cheating / deceptive.

Red pepper, kale, soft cream cheese also not on the stock take. (ETA lentils also not on stock take. Quite a glaring omission to leave out two staples?)

I just pity the people who can't see through this bull.

The constant embellishment is exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
#iwilldieonthisEauDeNil
It's a big callback, but I'm a very untravelled frau (plus frequent Grunker). Would one of our more jetsetting types confirm or deny that the River Nile is (as I suspect) brown? Could Eau de Nil literally be our friend's signature colour?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.