Jack Monroe #78 All of your food is brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if she reads all of this, why would she think someone like that would be here?

oooohhhh, it's to make the fans think that's what we are like so they should definitely never read here!
And still she doesnā€™t namecheck Tattle. Sheā€™s terrified of her followers checking us out (and she should be, given the info on these threads).

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Her lunchtime pasta looks edible.

BUT you canā€™t be a food writer and be vegan and in any case that was then and this is now so duck OFF

Regarding the vegan thing, it not just about food, itā€™s a way of life and includes clothing, household products, Etc she doesnā€™t use vegan products, wear vegan clothes or follow any vegan principles. the Burberry would not pass muster for a start.

it would be more honest to state she was trying to follow a plant based diet

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The thing about the accounts - Companies House isn't showing a change of year end, so her first year end was March 2019, with tax due 9 months later in December 2019. Her accounts didn't get filed until June 2020 and the company was nearly struck off as a result, so it's entirely possible the tax hasn't been paid yet and now HMRC is getting nasty, especially because the tax from year end March 2020 will be falling due in about three months' time as well.

No director's loan or it would have been shown in a note to the accounts.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Her lunchtime pasta looks edible.
It looks edible, I agree - in that it doesnā€™t immediately bring me out in a cold sweat while mouthing, ā€˜Why?ā€™.

Nothing she makes ever looks delicious though, or mouth-watering. The most we can call it is ā€˜edibleā€™. As in, if I had to eat it or die, I guess Iā€™d eat it šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ex HMRC tax officer here (šŸ”ŗšŸ”ŗšŸ”ŗ), can confirm 100% that in any investigation ā€˜lifestyleā€™ will be taken into account. Luckily Jackie hasnā€™t had a holiday in about 8 years so sheā€™s totally fine on that account šŸ˜…
ETA: I LEFT because the job made me miserable so please donā€™t hate me fraus!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Looool slanderous šŸ˜‚ and she still doesnā€™t know what gaslighting means

also, we can decide love; youā€™re both

Tell you whoā€™s not excited...

looking at that account, they are certainly not posting here!
Sheā€™ll delete it, cos all sheā€™s doing is making people intrigued then they google then they join us on Homerā€™s sofa round the wolf of wall streetā€™s table

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Does she have a regular Odd Box, or is she talking about the one from the video on YouTube which was uploaded on 10th September?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
A friend of mine runs a music venue and puts through all her personal food shopping as a business expense as if it is was ever investigated she can claim it is for artist riders.

Jack could absolutely put all her food/travel/sideboard expenses on the businesses (if she doesn't already) and say it is research/recipe development etc. She will also get tax relief on some of her utilities as she will say her home is her office. Books, make up, travel, clothes and more including her broadband and multiple phone contracts can also all be claimed for.
Some of that sounds a bit dodgy to me ...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So today it's a pathetic little group who can't decide if she's a gold-digger or whatever and makes her hysterically laugh...but last week she was terrified for her safety....erm...looks like we're not the only ones who can't make our minds up eh Jack?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.