Jack Monroe #78 All of your food is brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly 500 tweets since she reactivated but absolutely wasn’t coming back.

Her reply to the tweet up thread. “It’s not just me”. Good lord the self importance. View attachment 255520
Blimey, that's a very white list

ETA: my bad, she managed to mention a person of colour at the end of list two. Didn't bother to use his full name though

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I actually think she may have been duped. Imagine JO or nigella giving up some recipies to a chain restaurant for them to be told, ssshhh don't tell anyone. It's a bit cheeky of the chain and she deserves the credit with her name attached in my opinion. If indeed they had used her recipies.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
From the film Time Bandits and this is the scene at the end. Where Jack has cremated bread in that oven perched upon two microwaves and nothing to do with the actual film plot.
Great movie

Reactions: 6
I checked the Leon menu for anything that looked Jack-tier gross and this was the closest that I found

Screenshot_20200926-013400.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Don't want to get all up in the niche of our lyrical fraus but I wanted to sum up the bruised eye...

Are ya ready Tattle?
(Eye, eye, Incy)
Eye can't hear you!
(Eye, eye, Incy)
Ohhhhhhhh

Who lives in a bun'glow in Southend on Sea?
(Jackie Munroe)
Who hurt their eye, the worst it could be?
(Jackie Munroe)
Who covered that eye in make up and shine?
(Jackie Munroe)
Who went to A&E and was diagnosed 'fine'?
(Jackie Munroe)
Ready?
(Anti-poverty
campaigner)
(Activist and)
(Writer)
(Author and)
(Photographer)
(Former
foodbank user)
(Jackieeee Munrooooeeeee)

I'll see myself out 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Screenshot_20200925-184825.png

Let me know if any of you ninnies need a lift to court, just found this car sticking out of the mud! Yeooo!

• Haha
Reactions: 111
Nearly 500 tweets since she reactivated but absolutely wasn’t coming back.

Her reply to the tweet up thread. “It’s not just me”. Good lord the self importance. View attachment 255520
So full of herself, with so little reason. The narcissism is absolutely breathtaking.
Bleating on about her “body of work” - so pompous. It’s “not just me” who is doing “excellent work”. She thinks she’s doing “excellent work”??? When she has spent the last few months since lockdown furthering only her own interests??? And how does she have the nerve to put herself in the same category as Marcus and the others that she names?? FFS.

Looking the organisations she mentions, I have clocked up two years unpaid and five years paid work for one and eleven years unpaid work for another. In all that time I've never heard her name mentioned once despite receiving updates if a celeb so much as thinks of farting in our direction. I expect she's involved in top secret high level stuff that's far too complex for below stairs to know about.
Just like she attempted to position herself as some kind of major contributor to the Food Strategy report when that was published this summer - but it then emerged that she wasn’t mentioned anywhere in the 2 whole pages of acknowledgements, nor in the very long list of organisations and individuals who were spoken to in the preparation of the report.
She is a shameless bullshitter, and the more she makes these ludicrous claims, the more her Twitter followers will see it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
I genuinely sit here reading her tweets with my mouth agape.

Can you imagine what is going on inside that head?

You tweet Marcus Rashford and suddenly Jack pops up like the Microsoft bleeping paperclip 'did you mean to tweet ME? Was this aimed at ME?'

duck off Jack! But while you're there can you set me up a spreadsheet? Thankyou

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I just decided to have a look on her website to see if there was even one decent recipe on there. There wasn’t.

The lowlight was the “chilli” which basically boiled wine with a tin of rinsed beans added. And obviously 45642 other pointless minging ingredients.

Ive no idea how poor old Brenda is still alive if she’s honestly cooking and eating this actual swill.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I genuinely sit here reading her tweets with my mouth agape.

Can you imagine what is going on inside that head?

You tweet Marcus Rashford and suddenly Jack pops up like the Microsoft bleeping paperclip 'did you mean to tweet ME? Was this aimed at ME?'

duck off Jack! But while you're there can you set me up a spreadsheet? Thankyou
I thought the very same.

It was very ‘Yeah but look at meeeeeeee everyone!’

Appalling lack of self awareness.

ETA Apologies for the two uses of ‘very’. Very sorry 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.