Jack Monroe #78 All of your food is brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so obvious that she’s going for that friday feeling we all get when you want to veg out a bit and maybe have a little supper. But she goes too far the other way and has Vicar of Dibley’d two dinners and is trying to get everyone salivating at the idea of leeks on toast.

Leeks

Toast

Leeks on toast

😐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Anchovies now? On the leek toast? Oh no no no. Her "recipes" really are just "take all your old shite and mash it up together"

Although tbf I reckon I could eat pretty much anything if it was deep-fried and served with a sweet chilli sauce

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m in quite a few, no Burberry scarves popping up on the search. But as Jack said this was many many years ago so it’ll have been removed now. That is definitely why nothing comes up and not because it’s a lie..

On the Southend Crimewatch page someone had their car broken in to a couple of years ago and a Burberry scarf was one of the items stolen.
...was the robber described as looking like "an extra from Cats but with cold, dead shark eyes" ?? Asling for a friend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
People who describe leeks as bigger alliums than spring onions are utter sardine swill.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.