Jack Monroe #78 All of your food is brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That abomination of a soup, Is that what the butternut squash was for? 🪓 (no saw emoji) Why on earth didn’t she just make a lovely autumnal soup with cheesy toast? The salmon paste, whyyy? 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
That all together makes ... slurry.

My youngest went on a school trip to a dairy today and they got to see the slurry pit 😂 he said it looked like a bog. Apt!
A school trip to a slurry pit?! Kids today don't know how good they've got it, honest to god.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
To be fair, this is the first thing I’ve seen her do that I would actually try so good for her doing something edible for dinner! Could do without knowing it’s salmon yet that colour, or that it contains mint from the garden overrun with violent vermin 😷
Are you ok? Blink once for yes. Twice for no.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
A school trip to a slurry pit?! Kids today don't know how good they've got it, honest to god.
mind you, 20 odd years ago, I was on a school trip to a farm, got some kind of bovine slurry on me, was rinsing at an outside tap when some geese came at me, the bastards.

tit, that sounds like a Jack story. 🙃

I'm not lying tho

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Lads! Update! She found the Burberry scarf! It was half buried in mud!
I genuinely know about this because I bought mine (not the same check) in Dec-18, that retro print was re issued after that (it’s also currently on sale lol). So someone in Southend lost a brand new Burberry scarf and didn’t think anything of it? They’re such a soft cashmere I can’t imagine them surviving the elements without any signs of wear & tear? I know we shouldn’t be surprised but...wtf.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
See a scarf and pick it up
All day long you’ll be a lying ... duck

mind you, 20 odd years ago, I was on a school trip to a farm, got some kind of bovine slurry on me, was rinsing at an outside tap when some geese came at me, the bastards.

tit, that sounds like a Jack story. 🙃

I'm not lying tho
Lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.