Jack Monroe #78 All of your food is brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she hasn't posted dinner yet

nowt since she was wittering to a squiggle about all the fire hazards her dad has warned her about.

these include, but are not limited to, electric blankets, silos, motorbikes and ouija boards. well, the ouija board isn't strictly a fire hazard, but there was wittering 🥴
I expect she will start ranting about electric scooters in about 6 months time. Bloody kids, enjoying themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looking forward to the end of the week, when we tot up just how much she's made from her £20 Asda smartprice shop which was meant to feed her and her son 3 meals a day for 7 days! We've already disqualified the Tesco finest sardines lunch #rulebreak

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've also said "marinade" when what I meant was "marinate" 😩In my defence, I'd just woken up from my siesta (translation for Jack 😃👋: my afternoon nap).
I think we are past those kind of finer details, dear heart 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looking forward to the end of the week, when we tot up just how much she's made from her £20 Asda smartprice shop which was meant to feed her and her son 3 meals a day for 7 days! We've already disqualified the Tesco finest sardines lunch #rulebreak
ooh, yeah, we need a spreadsheet!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

nowt since she was wittering to a squiggle about all the fire hazards her dad has warned her about.

these include, but are not limited to, electric blankets, silos, motorbikes and ouija boards. well, the ouija board isn't strictly a fire hazard, but there was wittering 🥴
The very same ouija board I used to eject her from haunting this thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Dinner has been posted, some kind of veg and salmon soup (is that a thing?) with leeks on toast on the side. It looks...alright?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
it's still kinda sloppy tho

Screenshot_20200925-195049_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20200925-195039_Twitter.jpg

and calling herbs straggly isn't exactly appetising!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Tbf those leeks look exactly as I would have expected a fingerblasted leek to look.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Coconut milk wasn't on the receipts.
She's used leeks and mustard, too. I don't think those were on the list or in the photos? Or the chilli oil?

ETA: chilli oil possibly accounted for - from Tesco Finest sardines.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.