Jack Monroe #78 All of your food is brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah - and either she never passed her test, which ultimately led to her autism diagnosis, or she sold her car when she was a pov. Another mystery.
Jack exists in multiple timelines. The only constants are a snippy attitude and sloppy food.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
it's a bleeping classic. so brazen.

her cat will probably start bringing her back wads of cash instead of of murdering her beatrix potter mouse chorus family.
Here they are. Cooper’s been at her Bobbi Brown eyeshadow palette again.

Ok.. I'm going to admit it. When I first saw tonight's dinner my first thought was, "Why the duck is she eating that with chopsticks?"
Same!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She's just started following this person on twitter and I couldn't help but notice this in their bio 👀
_20200927_023219.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Shouldn't she inform the council that the "crappy bungalow" is being used for business purposes rather than just residential? My uncle got into a shed load of trouble for running a business from a private dwelling, and all he was doing was the office admin. Something to do with business rates rather that residential council tax, not exactly sure, but he had a lot of money to shell out.

All that needs to happen is someone to report her, as happened to my uncle (who has joined Viv, god rest her) and she will be be under investigation.
Grunkaing ahead. The rental contract on our last home had a specific section about not using it for any kind of business purpose.

Her landlord seems to be all over the bloody place regarding what is, and isn't allowed according to Jack, so who knows what she's told people.

Reactions: 15
But what does it say for our dear heart when our little group is her second most popular search term, above her recipes?

View attachment 256141
It came up on my Google Discover random articles today!

A lovely big bowl of steaming champ with a knob of butter melting through it. Food of the gods, nourishing and so cheap! Her Norn Irish ancestors would've had it with a glass of buttermilk left over from the churning on the side. Maybe she should start churning her own butter.
Or Rumbledethumps.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why does she have to get all Leeds United (or should that be Man United...🤔) about stuff? If I was in the public eye and someone said something so non-offensive, I’d laugh it off. But she wants to know where it came from so she can contact them...almost like she’s protesting too much.

And you know what Jacko? As convenient as it might be for you to think anyone who says anything you find mildly offensive is a Tattler...they’re not.

Reactions: 32
Her publisher and agent and god knows who else from her professional life follow her on twitter.

I am wondering if the asda smart price shop is some sort of subliminal messaging to them that the next book will be the equivalent of smart price sausages and blended instant mash.

I am just getting cheap yellow paper, typos, and "three books for a pound" bargain bin vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jack stop reading here stay on SM where you control the conversation you’ll be happier

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It's tattle that provide a lot of her content though!
Indeed it’s my opinion if she really thought it was all lies on here she’d name and shame us on Twitter and set her followers on us The fact she doesn’t speaks in my opinion volumes

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Indeed it’s my opinion if she really thought it was all lies on here she’d name and shame us on Twitter and set her followers on us The fact she doesn’t speaks in my opinion volumes
She’s not even shared that tit petition they all do, gEt tAtTlE sHuT dOwN.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.