Jack Monroe #77 Further into the depths of culinary depravity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might only eat high welfare meat. She feeds her child the tit.
I know you may be taking the piss, but it's worth noting that while empathy is difficult for autistic people, I believe that many actually have a strong sense of fair play and ethics, as well as being perfectly capable of caring for other people. I'll leave it to others to consider whether that applies to JM....
I am thoroughly taking the piss, as I thoroughly expect JM to blame her autism for the lack of empathy and abrupt comments. My son has autism and although his autism may be the reason for certain behaviour, it is not an excuse for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
We'd be straight up there threatening legal action for theft of intellectual property 😅 Get your glad rags on Frauen und Herren, we're off to court.
A court date would be fabulous now we've got another 6 months of restrictions, a real fiesta to look forward to. Updating my outfit too, after 70 threads of hard consideration I've decided to become the ominous all watching mirror, plus a mother baby accessorising moment with the mini round mirror x

I Googled it and came up with "Porcine odorant binding protein" :sick: :sick: :sick:

Ohhh @NellieBoo you were fastest finger today! Faster than me by an hour!
the fact you couldn't put that being the reality past her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
STOP PRESS: These aren't the asda smart price sardines she bought as part of her £20 shop, they're Tesco finest sardines in chilli lime and coriander 😂 (check the tin pattern)

JM's being sneaky and irreverent again. Asda Smart price for SB only!
God, I love the Sherlock Fraus 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
STOP PRESS: These aren't the asda smart price sardines she bought as part of her £20 shop, they're Tesco finest sardines in chilli lime and coriander 😂 (check the tin pattern)

JM's being sneaky and irreverent again. Asda Smart price for SB only!
Tesco FINEST I'm hooting. It gets better and better, honestly.

1600952441170.png
1600952431502.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
'Oh this old joke? I've used it LOADS. Before you even thought of it, probably. I'm hilarious'

Here’s my favourite joke:

How do you make Lady Gaga cry? Poker Face. LOL!! I ❤ puns and cheesy jokes, they make the world a better place

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry to be a pain but how do we know they aren’t Asda ones? Help I’m being thick 🤷‍♀️
Not being thick at all! The design is visible here in the red circle, just about:

Screenshot_20200924-124353_Twitter.jpg

And this is the Tesco tin for reference:

Screenshot 2020-09-24 at 14.03.45.png

You can see from the green/brown bits on the edge that it's the same design.

ETA Oops, @LavaFlake had already answered this!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Also I thought she didn't like coriander? So why has she bought sardines seasoned with the stuff?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I didn't know she was eating out of a tin. My mum would flip if you served her food like that. She hates all this modern industrious way that restaurants serve food. She's even asked waitresses before do they have a proper plate and out her dinner on there. 🤣😅
Someone on Reddit posted a few months ago that they'd been to DiverXO in Madrid and the chef literally made the starter onto your hand... your mum would definitely not approve!

1600952961012.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I didn't know she was eating out of a tin. My mum would flip if you served her food like that. She hates all this modern industrious way that restaurants serve food. She's even asked waitresses before do they have a proper plate and out her dinner on there. 🤣😅
I’m not too fond of being served food on a wooden board. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Eww, that pic of the hand food is reminding me of the ‘tit on your hands & clap’ phrase.
Please let jack start doing this. It would beat even the Brenda hilarity.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Of all the things to be caught out on, Tesco Finest tinned sardines in CORIANDER takes the biscuit (not that she’s eating these right now).

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Sj
Someone on Reddit posted a few months ago that they'd been to DiverXO in Madrid and the chef literally made the starter onto your hand... your mum would definitely not approve!

View attachment 253494
She would probably throw it in the bin and ask for a plate. 😅 I love my dear old mum but she is hardwork when out for dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think a new recipe for tripe is needed in these times of austerity. Boiled tripe in milk is absolutely foul.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.