Jack Monroe #77 Further into the depths of culinary depravity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of all the things to be caught out on, Tesco Finest tinned sardines in CORIANDER takes the biscuit (not that she’s eating these right now).
She really isn't smart is she? Listing everything and publicly broadcasting it then lying.
Unless the cheapo ones are for the boy....

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Lady Jack
Why you lie
The fish is fancy Finest and not
Smart Price
Also I remember
You don’t like coriander
Lady Jack
Why you lie
I cry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
She certainly seemed to move in quickly with Allegra, but left it a wee while with Louisa from what I read. No doubt others on here will know how long.
The previous one was also speedy and all 3 were engagements within a relatively short space of time also.

Reactions: 12
Not being thick at all! The design is visible here in the red circle, just about:

View attachment 253486

And this is the Tesco tin for reference:

View attachment 253487

You can see from the green/brown bits on the edge that it's the same design.

ETA Oops, @LavaFlake had already answered this!
This tit, and the implying poverty and hinting at people to crowdfund a house, ordering Ocado and pretending she didn’t.

This is some genuinely nasty dishonest tit.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
lunch is not (very) brown! but what soup? you're supposed to be writing, not making soup

and POBP? that's not gonna be a thing

View attachment 253383View attachment 253384
Shes being sneaky. If you read it she doesn't say the fish is from her 20 quid haul. She only mentions the fish because of the oil. So if (when) challenged she'll be able to say I NEVER SAID I ATE SARDINES.
This is deceptive, is it fraud? She is lying by omission. She is eating 20 quid's worth of food AS WELL AS some other food too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Someone on Reddit posted a few months ago that they'd been to DiverXO in Madrid and the chef literally made the starter onto your hand... your mum would definitely not approve!

View attachment 253494
🤮 for likeminded folks I recommend Facebook group We Want Plates, some gems there !

Also I hope those sardines are 90% vegan Jackie 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh fraus I've been grunkaing along today and enjoyed many laughs. The cat mask will haunt my dreams for many a night to come. And if ever there was a word to aptly describe Jack's culinary concoctions it's slurry.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
😂There are still some yank moms hanging in. I’m guessing she hasn’t been paying too much attention.

Wonder how the promotion of out of date food will go down with the ‘live, laugh, love’ lot though if the salmonella hits? ‘Suffer, puke, fume’. Jack will be able to claim it was nothing to do with her though obvs, she’d lost ‘full use’ of her hands and duck off thankyou.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.