Jack Monroe #77 Further into the depths of culinary depravity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ooh, soup must be for dinner! chowder was on the poll the other day!

but she's used up the tuna and broccoli ... so i can only assume it's salmon paste and peanut chowder

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Or just send it back to the bloke who wrote it so he can resell it. Didn't she say you get peanuts for royalties, surely better in his pocket than just given away?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
WASH YOUR bleeping HANDS FOR duck’S SAKE JACK 🤢🤢🤢

ETA Silver Linings and me are clearly on the same page with this! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
(She's going to be on twitter all day long)

(Also why ... )

View attachment 253308
She is doing all that research in one day, hoping to retain all that information to write her book. It would take someone weeks to properly read and absorb everything in those publications. She can not seriously expect to write a book that will be of any use to anyone if that is the level of her "research".

Reactions: 31
WASH YOUR bleeping HANDS FOR duck’S SAKE JACK 🤢🤢🤢

ETA Silver Linings and me are clearly ok the same page with this! 😂
tbf they're MUCH cleaner than the last time we saw them up close. She must have washed her hands maybe...three days ago?? #babysteps

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Still on a Grunka, have been to see a very lovely gp today about my achy jaw, still ouchy but more manageable now with pain killers. Then this pops up. Just no, nope 🤦‍♀️ I am not that poorly that everything has to be blended up a la Cack.
5DE5F3D7-E8A7-46EE-B530-7A393FC02D19.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Did she reply to her own column? I have honestly never seen that before, normally the writer of the column just puts it out there and that's it, unless they do it under a fake name.
Jay rayner will occasionally reply to commentators, but he's not a twit when he does.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.