Jack Monroe #77 Further into the depths of culinary depravity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol she really hates her hair doesn't she? No selfies (not counting weird comic filter) in weeks! Surely her £300 sentient mirror can make her feel like the fairest of them all?? 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Looks like she's caught up with tattle, realised that that rubbish 'parody account' is back up, and asking people to report it. This person's brave -
That account is a 'capture account' set up by her and when she reels in the net she expects to find some of us in it. Well, get ta duck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Jack coming in strong with the freaky cat mask and giving me all the inspiration for my Cabal-House-of-Horror campfire tale 😂

Gonna add that to 'things I wish I had never seen' and file it away somewhere deep and dark.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hang on, I'm confused. Is that actually her in the mask? Why's she wearing it with a shirt and suit jacket? What a strange getup.
I did an image search cos i thought it was weird. no other results, so it's her alright.

the other images that come up are :alien:🥴o_O:oops:😫😱💀

do not recommend!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I listen to Jay Rayner’s Kitchen Cabinet podcast and over lockdown they had great segments where listeners messaged in about stuff that needed using and his panel said what they’d use it for. Sometimes it sounded horrible and everyone had a laugh but there were lots of good suggestions. THIS should be Jack’s niche. She could very easily take an ingredient like instant mash, packet stuffing mix, cheap frozen sausages, a tin of sweetcorn etc then do a write up of a couple of things to do with each. They could even include a weird sounding one thrown in for giggles because they’d balance out against the useful - I have used instant mash powder in a binding for vegan burgers for example (I got this from an actual vegan author about 10 years ago). This could appeal to people who both do and don’t cook, hoarders, people who get gifted weird stuff or get them in food parcels etc, and there’s an absolutely endless supply of things to include.

duck her, I might do it myself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.