Jack Monroe #77 Further into the depths of culinary depravity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made this back in't day! It was actually quite nice. Once I added about another 15 spoonfuls of mustard as prior to that, bland bland bland.
yes, I put mustard in my creamed tuna. And peas. And, sometimes I even put hot sauce.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Firstly Marcus Rashford is lovely ❤ Secondly what an absolute contrast in tweets, imagine being able to raise awareness without trying to cause distress & panic to vulnerable groups (the poor with her stock piling tit / the unwell & pregnant as proven by that horrid interaction with the squiggle yesterday). This is from a young footballer, not a self professed food bank crusader? The difference is MR’s family actually lived the life Jack describes, so he actually gets it.
I just love him, how proud must his Mum be? What an great role model for young people ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 49
If this is from that “Dogging documentary“ then here’s my claim to fame (no you filthy cabal I wasn’t in it) .

My sister in law made all the masks 😂. I watched all the way through to see if she’d get a credit at the end....she didn’t....and I think she’s quite happy about that.😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Omg fraus, what have I just found? 🤣 Under this old Guardian recipe of hers, Jack spotted someone making critical (but correct) comments and replied! Have you ever seen the likes of it? 🤣

View attachment 253082
And again on this recipe:

View attachment 253090

Oh and again here!

View attachment 253094

View attachment 253096
Blimey sorry didn't expect to find so much!

View attachment 253097

Also.. lol

View attachment 253089

Some things never change.
All your food is brooooown and your rat tail was greyyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Is JM becoming a... furry?! Tbf might be a societal subset with a lot of Patreon potential.

Another attention-seeking photo, another day of not quite believeing this person is 32 (Jack: this is a reference to you posting like a 15 year old weeb, not your incorrect Company's House data).

Eta: this properly chills my blood too. It seems so sinister?! Like a purge mask idk?!
Omg this whole comment is perfect 😂😭 If I was home alone on a Friday I’d take myself out shopping & end up in China Town for dinner and omg there are sprinklings of this sort with their faux fur accessories that wouldn’t come out favourably if surveyed under a black light 😷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why would anyone want that mas never mind use an affiliated link to view it. Can you make as my line affiliated?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A few years ago when I was very poor we were down to rice, a tin of tuna , various herbs and spices, a tin of tomatoes and some peanut butter. It was the day before benefits went in and I had no money. ....couldn’t even put the heating on. God that was a hard time.

However from this came my legendary (in our house) Peanut Tuna Curry Slurry and Rice invention.

It was such a hit I still get requests for it now. It literally was a tuna, tomato and peanut slurry with curry spices mixed with rice. Bloody lovely though,

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She might only eat high welfare meat. She feeds her child the tit.
I'd be totally unsurprised if the court had ordered the kid's Dad to pay £20 a week for his maintenance, she's had a complete bleeping 'He should support me too' flounce and now feeds the kid utter garbage food, which is documented as 'doing the best she can' to punish the Dad.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I'd be totally unsurprised if the court had ordered the kid's Dad to pay £20 a week for his maintenance, she's had a complete bleeping 'He should support me too' flounce and now feeds the kid utter garbage food, which is documented as 'doing the best she can' to punish the Dad.

Obviously I don't know, but at a guess....
(for our new Fraus, I am a conspiracy lover...)
SB has been with the dad for most of lockdown. He (and his missus) have got fed up with paying full whack maintenance to Jackie and made an application to have it adjusted accordingly.
She knew this was coming up so we got the mother of the year posts to PROVE she was a good mother and the dad was skimping on maintenance. That's why the tip jar got rattled and she started the beg on the Patreon.
She's lost 50% of her rent income when Louisa left and now her maintenance has gone awol too. Make sense that it would be a 20 quid 'challenge' for 'reasons'.
If only she had some savings. Or expensive items she could sell...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.