Jack Monroe #77 Further into the depths of culinary depravity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure it's photoshop
Agree - her eyes are really far down her face, and are massive. Totally out of proportion (just my opinion m'lud)
I agree. Have inspected it in Photoshop too, but just from looking at it you can see it looks slightly off. The bump of the nose isn't where you'd expect it to be in relation to her eyes, and her eyes look too big for the face.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Looks like she's caught up with tattle, realised that that rubbish 'parody account' is back up, and asking people to report it. This person's brave -
Ah, wonder if tattle will be mentioned? Weird how jack will never name the site eh, almost as if she knows the receipts are here...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It would actually be quite good and relatable if she was honest about how her food tasted.

like if she said last nights slop tasted of Satan’s rectum and did a funny blog about it people might have more time for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
(She's going to be on twitter all day long)

(Also why ... )

View attachment 253308
Forgive me if I’m wrong but if she was so bothered about food poverty, wouldn’t she have all this information already? Having to go back 11 years into Hansard doesn’t really look like she has given a monkey’s duck for quite a while. #justsaying

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
£15.99 those animal masks - over 2/3rd of her weekly food shopping budget 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
£15.99 those animal masks - over 2/3rd of her weekly food shopping budget 🙄
Must have been an agonising decision for Jack - higher welfare and better quality sausages for SB, or an animal mask for herself?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
(She's going to be on twitter all day long)

(Also why ... )

View attachment 253308
Random sentences on these pieces of paper are going to be smothered in green, pink and yellow highlighter pen.
She will then go online and find what every other person who has ever written about the subject has said and smash it all together throwing in a few words like 'Unctious', 'Peripatetic' and 'Agency'.
The Jackolytes will lose their minds at her genius as she passes it all off as her own work.
bleeping Gobshite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
In a way it's impressive all her lies and fuckwhitery took years to come back and bite her on the (chunky Mediterranean) ass :LOL:

1600945321610.png

1600945609380.png

1600945633204.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Oh god, HOW is she still doing research when the book's due in, like, 18 days 😂😂
16! We've passed the point of print outs from Gov.uk

This would be the kind of research you would do at the start of a project, before it had even been commissioned. Not two weeks before you've gotta hand something in. Doesn't exactly scream thorough, does it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
People on twitter have been pointing out that parody accounts don’t break rules. I follow a few-usually politicians-and some are hilarious. This Ruby one isn’t, however if it was done with wit and pointed out inconsistencies/lies/bullshit, I don’t see a problem with it. The main issue is that most people won’t even know who Jack is, and comments will go above people’s heads.
However, nothing wrong with calling out bullshit on Twitter imo if it’s done well.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.