Jack Monroe #75 Peekaboo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So has she abandoned the pretence that she reactivated her account just to alert people to a fake profile? Is she still tweeting as normal?
She's just retweeting right now. This is the amuse bouche (a single rinsed bean atop an assorted maize snack) and I reckon the main course will come later tonight.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
De-lurkers and new Frauen, welcome! A word of comfort - if you can't face the prospect of a 75-thread full Grunka the Search box at top right can be your friend. Discover the first reference to Jack's claim to have twice as many bones in her foot as anyone else; enjoy the original kumquat/meerkat confusion (@Pocahontas ;)); find out why #shewhobroughtustogether wanted a piss and a sandwich, and so much more by enquiring within "This forum". The results aren't perfect (a speed Grunka never will be), but every harassed housewife needs an occasional short cut 🙃!

<Insert Fireworks gif>

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Tweeting right now. That precious time she spends with her child between school pick up and bed. Yep. Tweeting. As usual.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Hi I am a lurker. Currently reading thread 17. Sometimes I dip into the real time thread and yesterday I hooted and fizzed at peeky mink revelations as I crammed my Cornflakes into my face like a greedy goblin.

I was a fan until the kitten tragedy really upset me and I delved deeper and found you guys.

I was willing to give her a chance and worried about her until yesterday and ocado.

I told my husband all about it and even he raised his eyebrows and said "Is she a scammer?"

The fraus have got me through lock down and covid madness and have taught me a lot eg weighted blankets, good recipe books.

Thank you Fraus.
Just tell us to duck off, we just love it! ooh I got a weighted blanket while I was lurking too! We are gonna need a bigger gif guys. Homer’s gonna need a bigger sofa.

(also sentient mirror would be another ace username)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
De-lurkers and new Frauen, welcome! A word of comfort - if you can't face the prospect of a 75-thread full Grunka the Search box at top right can be your friend. Discover the first reference to Jack's claim to have twice as many bones in her foot as anyone else; enjoy the original kumquat/meerkat confusion (@Pocahontas ;)); find out why #shewhobroughtustogether wanted a piss and a sandwich, and so much more by enquiring within "This forum". The results aren't perfect (a speed Grunka never will be), but every harassed housewife needs an occasional short cut 🙃!

<Insert Fireworks gif>
Oh dear God I'd forgotten about the bones in her foot 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Wonder how Natalia's coping with all of Jack's fan mail 😂
What, both of them?

The one from Stuart was giving off a suspect aura so was binned unopened. The other was a long, detailed letter on how much jack munrow had helped someone in their darkest time.

Touched, Natalia tapped Jack's name on her phone with her manicured nail.

"Jack I've just had the most heartbreaking letter from one of your fans"

"What do they say about me?"

"They talk about how they were struggling to get by in hard times-"
"Me. What do they say about me???"

"Mostly they just talk about how grateful they are and how now they're doing better they want to help others like-"

"Are you still MITHERING on??? Anyway i dont want fan mail anymore. My minky cover has been blown and i dont feel safe getting letters. What if one of them calls my bechamel horse spunk again???Review my legal options with that for sale sign, i fancy a new shed. Ooh I've got another call coming through on my mirror. Goodbye."

**The events depicted in this tattle post are fictitious. Any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental ;) **

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Were those cheap crisps out of Asda not actually maize snacks ? Probably not fancy enough .Loving #31 thread forgot how funny it was
They were maize snacks, but povplay maize snacks. Jackie is reminiscing about the days she could afford top-tier maize snacks. Scamp Fries, apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
@Alansbigplate thanks for the #31 (never forget) screenshots. I’m now hooting up both lungs over my own choice of gif. Phew! I mean, the skill and brainpower it took for me to think up the Jessica Fletcher behind bars gif, when she thought she couldn’t leave... I should be a bleeping double doctor 👩‍⚕️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
They were maize snacks, but povplay maize snacks. Jackie is reminiscing about the days she could afford top-tier maize snacks. Scamp Fries, apparently.
LOL I was just about to ask if she was calling Scampi Fries FANCY, she's so predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.