Jack Monroe #75 Peekaboo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest pic of Cooper shows one of those tri-fold makeup mirrors - perfect for creating the most REALISTIC bruises and for staring at your sad little narc face in proper HD for hours on end. I'm not going to post the s/s but don't care if someone else does!

Anyway, pretty sure I triangulated it. You can get one of these mirrors for twenty quid on Amazon. Jack's, of course, costs £300. ADD IT TO THE LIST @HarderFaster!

View attachment 249288
Of course the mirror has bleeping WiFi 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Seriously, I wouldn't give a dog those sausages, let alone a child. I'm a veggie but I buy sausages on a regular basis for my old disabled dog who has daily medication - get a knife and cut out a cone from a chunk of cold cooked sausage, insert metacam, replace cone, hand to dog, and it doesn't touch the sides.
Off topic but I do the same thing with a bit of banana to get my bun to take her worming stuff 🤣
To keep it on topic - remember the revolting banana peel ketchup JM made? Sometimes you can just not use every part of the food, lady.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Dearest Frauen,

I am mainly a lurker, I initially discovered this wonderful site when I saw Aliceinwanderlust in the news and could not wait to find out all the goss with the SODs! It was eye opening to say the least! Then when those dorks decided to pipe down I saw that the Jack Monroe thread was LIT so I started to follow at thread 29. I have spent the latter part of my pregnancy with you legends laughing (and crying) along with the top notch banter.
It has been especially lovely to hear of other Fraus giving birth along the way. @heretoreaditall2019 special thanks to you for sharing your journey you have no idea how much you have put my mind at rest, and a big congrats on your lovely bundle!
I’ve been following the threads in real time whilst trying to Grunka through 1-28, I’m currently on #11 and it’s so exciting, Jack has made the shed but Hellman’s has not been announced yet and I can’t wait to read your reactions when it is 😂😂😂.
As many others have noted, you guys are unreal! The level of knowledge, compassion, empathy and insane humour has distracted me so well from a stressful time and I thank you all so so much.
Yesterday was TOPS, @Veronicaaa your skill set is next level, Jessica Fletcher has nothing on you.
This Jack is the WORST C*NT as we say in Scotland (Shout out to the Scottish Frauen - love ya) she really grinds my gears with her lies and for taking advantage of her somewhat vulnerable followers. I’ve never come across a human as up her own ass as she is.
Thanks again for everything and keep up the amazing work. This should DEFO get published in a book!
Now duck off x

Edited to fix @heartoreaditall2019’s handle x
Omg congrats on your pregnancy how lovely!! Feel free to come over to our food & drink thread to chat, no grunka-ing necessary, it’s the virtual version of the court waiting room 😂 or our future prison wing?

Also sharing for all lurkers / all x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Her latest pic of Cooper shows one of those tri-fold makeup mirrors - perfect for creating the most REALISTIC bruises and for staring at your sad little narc face in proper HD for hours on end. I'm not going to post the s/s but don't care if someone else does!

Anyway, pretty sure I triangulated it. You can get one of these mirrors for twenty quid on Amazon. Jack's, of course, costs £300. ADD IT TO THE LIST @HarderFaster!

View attachment 249288
WTAF? £300 surround-sound mirror????

Peak Jack :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Good Morning.. Un-lurking and outing myself.
I found you all after googling, 'Jack Monroe fake black eye' because the moment I saw that my, 'get ta duck!' gene kicked in.
It had been flickering for a while. Little inconsistencies I'd been ignoring but not forgetting.
But the black eye lit it up.
It bothered me so much that I screenshot the photo and sent it to my sister, the absolute Queen of make-up and my niece who works in A&E.
The sister responded with, "That's the Bobby Brown palette by Estée Lauder.." and the niece replied, "Classic ACOPIA.."
We discussed her other medical issues and came up with the highly scientific diagnosis of, "More ailments than a hospital piss pot and Fybro-LIE-algia.."
Anyway, I'll slink back off into Lurk-dom, but thanks for being here Fraus. Now, get absolutely fucked. xx
‘More ailments than a hospital piss pot’ 🤣 love it

• Haha
Reactions: 35

View attachment 249288
Wow, that is one FANCY 'modern essential'!

Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 10.00.10.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Of course the mirror has bleeping WiFi 😂
It took me a minute to think about why a mirror would have wifi...
Of course she needs wifi! What kind of peasant would apply make up (especially to the eye...) get out a phone, take picture, filter it and press send?
Only really poor people who aren't at all narcissistic, have a mirror that does all that for them....

duck sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Those fake Jack profiles?

It's...the mirror's account!
Mirror, mirror, on the wall,

Who’s the biggest lying, faking, pretend poor, purveyor of absolute tit food, and manipulator of all?

Why, it’s you, dear heart. Now duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Mirror, mirror, on the wall,

Who’s the biggest lying, faking, pretend poor, purveyor of absolute tit food, and manipulator of all?

Why, it’s you, dear heart. Now duck off.
This is a perfect comment. Thankyou x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Guten Morgen lurkers and new Frauen! Glad to have you aboard this sleeper train to nowhere.

I've spent too much time this morning thinking about the mink account. It seems she alerted real-life friends/family to this account. Then she posted about symptoms, then she deleted the account because she was rumbled and on her blue tick account talked about going shopping and no mention of symptoms.

I thought at first that she posted about symptoms so she could join in with how there are no tests available, though in actual fact she has no symptoms.

But why post about non-existent symptoms to people you actually know? And then those same people will see you've been shopping. It makes my head hurt, trying to figure it out. Sadly, as we all know, there wont' be a reason, much like there isn't a reason why her bowl of pasta was cartoonified.

Wow, that is one FANCY 'modern essential'!

View attachment 249299
This may come as a shock, but my mirror lasts for much more than three weeks without being charged. Because you can't bleeping charge it. As it's a mirror.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
No 11+ tutor and 32% bollock sausages for SB, but a £400 hammock and a £300 mirror for Jack. They're the true essentials, after all.

Maybe this is what she means when she describes herself as unmaternal. Completely and utterly focused on her own possessions, which she considers SB one of.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
No 11+ tutor and 32% bollock sausages for SB, but a £400 hammock and a £300 mirror for Jack. They're the true essentials, after all.

Maybe this is what she means when she describes herself as unmaternal. Completely and utterly focused on her own possessions, which she considers SB one of.
The hammock was a GIFT, ok? From Tracey Emin's hairdresser. And the mirror is a business expense, because she's IN THE PUBLIC EYE and needs it. And how dare you suggest that the average single mum on benefits doesn't deserve or indeed already own a giant luxury hammock which can be hung in her rambling garden? Classist!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
The fact she deleted the Ocado tweet *first* before I could even run a script on her tweets shows she knows how fucked up her grifting is, which makes it all the more reprehensible?!

I honestly can’t understand how she can have a £300 mirror paid for with someone else’s universal credit and not feel sick to her stomach. Her poor fans are constantly saying stuff like oh when I get paid I’ll donate or sorry it’s not much :( you deserve so much more! poor Jack deserves a forever home I’ve bought a book to help 🥴 All the while she’s laughing all the way to HARRODS?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I'm awake, but I live upside down to most of you 🙃😊

Ugh, why brag about feeding your child that nasty crap? Why does she never buy mince, it's super cheap (even decent stuff) and you can do a bajillion and one things with it? You can stretch the life out of it with veggies and pulses to make it even cheaper and more nutritious, much healthier for a growing lad. Why buy packet mixes after bragging about owning every single spice in the entire world? So many questions, so much bollocks!
Why buy mince when you can grate a tin of corned beef 🙃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
It took me a minute to think about why a mirror would have wifi...
Of course she needs wifi! What kind of peasant would apply make up (especially to the eye...) get out a phone, take picture, filter it and press send?
Only really poor people who aren't at all narcissistic, have a mirror that does all that for them....

duck sake.
oh my god I was trying to work out why on earth a mirror would need wifi, thanks for that! Is it just me who kind of wants one of these now, but also cringes at the thought of all the awful makeup application videos and photos that would occur 😂 I pull some right faces when putting on the war paint

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.