Jack Monroe #75 Peekaboo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peeky is definitely rubbing hands together for Brexit, but using possible second lockdown as the bridge to Brexit. Fine if she actually helps people but we all know it is going to be slop. Didn't JM get bored of the commitment of Lockdown Larder and have to be reminded by fans to do it?! I'm sure that LL kept tailing off last time.
Just chuck it in a curry babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
To gauge how many are here, we should all google 'Jack Monroe tattle'

I hope someone says to the squiggle to hold out buying that shite for a week to see a blog about it (or better yet never!)

And the ones calling for a second DKL. wonder what they took away from the first?

Reactions: 23
She wants a lockdown so she can spend time with Matts forearms again.
To be fair I’d be happy to spend more time with Sir Matt of the forearms.

And the ones calling for a second DKL. wonder what they took away from the first?
That show got me through the first two weeks, I mean to be fair it wasn’t really the show it was the commentary on here but without the show we wouldn’t be here! I am grateful. (God knows what the twitter fans enjoyed about it!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The rabbit is going to eat better than her son this week. All to prove a point (that doesn't need proving). What a contemptible piece of tit she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
She's become one of those mums shoving chips through the school fence and whining about THAT MAN taking away turkey twizzlers. Because authentically working class = proud to eat tit, in her eyes.
I have an image of her yelling against healthy food. much like the face she pulled when she had that teething necklace 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t know why she doesn’t just cut out the middle man and stick it straight in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The worst thing about those eyeball-bollocks sausages, is that they are probably destined to go into her ‘famous’ sausagne 🤢

You know. That über Maverick meal she makes from raw sausages and uncooked tinned tomatoes. To quote Sir Matt of the Forearms... “TERRIBLE”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Was no one awake to witness the 23 minutes of the Czech tweet at 2am????! 'Are you all OK?' it roughly translated to. 9 replies. Then POOOOF....twas gone

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
The Asda food shop is ridiculous. She hates food doesn’t she?
How is she making meals out of that random selection of food? Arseholes cooked in lard, anyone?
She’s a cook who’s written cookbooks...why is she buying packet mix?! I do not believe this has anything to do with budget and everything to do with the fact she’s lazy.

£20 a week shop for 2? I could do that.
Infact I just have

Cottage pie - 4 portions so 2 meals covered (if you’re not a greedy goblin). Bulk the mince with lentils
Honey and lemon chicken thighs with potatoes and mixed veg
Chicken thighs stuffed with cream cheese served with potatoes and mixed veg
Cream cheese pasta and peas
Pizza (as a treat)
Tomato and cheese pasta
Cereal and milk for breakfast
Cheese cucumber and mayo sandwiches for lunch
6 pack of crisps
Orange squash
Ok so it’s NOT fun food there but it IS food and that’s breakfast, lunch and dinner covered. £19.84 at tesco (I can provide the receipts 😉) for everything including pasta and cereal. I assumed the letdown larder was empty.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
The servers are back! When the site was down it actually crossed my mind that THIS was jackie's master plan...kill Tattle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Was no one awake to witness the 23 minutes of the Czech tweet at 2am????! 'Are you all OK?' it roughly translated to. 9 replies. Then POOOOF....twas gone
She really is the queen of procrastination. Got an imminent deadline? Time to start learning Czech!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She wants a lockdown so she can spend time with Matts forearms again.
The thing is, if she'd not been so terrible on DKL, she'd no doubt have been invited back on Saturday Kitchen and got to see Sir Matt of Forearms on the regular!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Dearest Frauen,

I am mainly a lurker, I initially discovered this wonderful site when I saw Aliceinwanderlust in the news and could not wait to find out all the goss with the SODs! It was eye opening to say the least! Then when those dorks decided to pipe down I saw that the Jack Monroe thread was LIT so I started to follow at thread 29. I have spent the latter part of my pregnancy with you legends laughing (and crying) along with the top notch banter.
It has been especially lovely to hear of other Fraus giving birth along the way. @heretoreaditall2019 special thanks to you for sharing your journey you have no idea how much you have put my mind at rest, and a big congrats on your lovely bundle!
I’ve been following the threads in real time whilst trying to Grunka through 1-28, I’m currently on #11 and it’s so exciting, Jack has made the shed but Hellman’s has not been announced yet and I can’t wait to read your reactions when it is 😂😂😂.
As many others have noted, you guys are unreal! The level of knowledge, compassion, empathy and insane humour has distracted me so well from a stressful time and I thank you all so so much.
Yesterday was TOPS, @Veronicaaa your skill set is next level, Jessica Fletcher has nothing on you.
This Jack is the WORST C*NT as we say in Scotland (Shout out to the Scottish Frauen - love ya) she really grinds my gears with her lies and for taking advantage of her somewhat vulnerable followers. I’ve never come across a human as up her own ass as she is.
Thanks again for everything and keep up the amazing work. This should DEFO get published in a book!
Now duck off x

Edited to fix @heartoreaditall2019’s handle x
Hurrah and Wilkommen to all new Fraus.

Loving the fact that you haven't read Thread #31 yet.....

tell us more!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Starting to get seriously worried by these hidden messages now. Will our coven need to lawyer up?

Also hello to any fraus who are also awake at this time🙋‍♀️
Don’t be worried - that’s what she wants.

Reactions: 14
Ooh. Love the intrigue that comes with these threads. What did the replies say?

<Alison Steadman's "It's all the drama, Mick. I just love it!">

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What has she got planned for us?? I for one am less concerned about the (non-existant) case, but I am quaking at the thought of a lockdown larder. It has an even greater jeopardy now she’s apparently lost her sense smell and taste.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Dearest Frauen,

I am mainly a lurker, I initially discovered this wonderful site when I saw Aliceinwanderlust in the news and could not wait to find out all the goss with the SODs! It was eye opening to say the least! Then when those dorks decided to pipe down I saw that the Jack Monroe thread was LIT so I started to follow at thread 29. I have spent the latter part of my pregnancy with you legends laughing (and crying) along with the top notch banter.
It has been especially lovely to hear of other Fraus giving birth along the way. @heretoreaditall2019 special thanks to you for sharing your journey you have no idea how much you have put my mind at rest, and a big congrats on your lovely bundle!
I’ve been following the threads in real time whilst trying to Grunka through 1-28, I’m currently on #11 and it’s so exciting, Jack has made the shed but Hellman’s has not been announced yet and I can’t wait to read your reactions when it is 😂😂😂.
As many others have noted, you guys are unreal! The level of knowledge, compassion, empathy and insane humour has distracted me so well from a stressful time and I thank you all so so much.
Yesterday was TOPS, @Veronicaaa your skill set is next level, Jessica Fletcher has nothing on you.
This Jack is the WORST C*NT as we say in Scotland (Shout out to the Scottish Frauen - love ya) she really grinds my gears with her lies and for taking advantage of her somewhat vulnerable followers. I’ve never come across a human as up her own ass as she is.
Thanks again for everything and keep up the amazing work. This should DEFO get published in a book!
Now duck off x

Edited to fix @heartoreaditall2019’s handle x

Welcome!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Wait, wait, wait 🤚🏼 there is no need to worry about SB eating repulsive eyeball sausages. We all know she received an Ocado delivery with bountiful M&S supplies (source Pinky Meek). She and SB will be lying on sofas (or sideboards) all week, eating sumptuous food. Any picture she posts as food they’ve eaten from their Asda haul is just a lie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
What has she got planned for us?? I for one am less concerned about the (non-existant) case, but I am quaking at the thought of a lockdown larder. It has an even greater jeopardy now she’s apparently lost her sense smell and taste.
How does she notice? 🧐 uncooked, blitzed, slop is unidentifiable surely

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.