Jack Monroe #75 Peekaboo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A small square from her tweet in case she deletes it after discussion here. <Insert Catchprase jingle>
0EEE690E-B1E0-4C7D-8E6C-9D2FB899641D.jpeg

Huge close up of Cooper’s still sore nose too. 😕

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Imagining her sitting at her WIFI mirror, preening herself and adjusting her wig while she was taking those infamous red-lipped ouchy mouth pics gives me the creeps. Very What Happened to Baby Jane vibes but for the internet era

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Oh my god, that mirror! She's putting that Patreon dollar to good use 🤣 Unbelievable. She has her mirror, and her son gets to eat pig trotter casserole for dinner.

Frauen, I was just in Lidl (because life isn't always?M&S lasagnes, amiright 💁‍♀️) the middle aisle has us covered for collating our court docs! Better drive home now, I'm getting funny looks for all the cackling this thread brings.
20200921_095022.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I’m pleased other lurkers have posted too!
I woke up thinking about this “ethical” cook book. I can’t get my head around it. Jack, ethics?? She buys the lowest welfare crap and I’m pretty sure she wastes a tit ton of food if Edinburgh is anything to go by.

what are these ethics she speaks of?
I’ve just noticed your profile picture. You must BUSY sewing pairs of traazers?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It took me a minute to think about why a mirror would have wifi...
Of course she needs wifi! What kind of peasant would apply make up (especially to the eye...) get out a phone, take picture, filter it and press send?
Only really poor people who aren't at all narcissistic, have a mirror that does all that for them....

duck sake.
She is one almighty pisstaker

• Angry
Reactions: 19
A small square from her tweet in case she deletes it after discussion here. <Insert Catchprase jingle>View attachment 249311
Huge close up of Cooper’s still sore nose too. 😕

Thanks for the screenshot Silver! The Harrods pic has a black rectangle (USB port?) beneath the circle, but I can't tell if hers has it too. It might just be hidden in shadow. Other than that though it's definitely identical!

Screenshot 2020-09-21 at 10.27.02.png
1600680515954.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Its so funny this has just come up because I literally ordered a mirror for my new bathroom this morning and was feeling guilty for spending 100! And thats for my actual main bathroom mirror. Not a £300 wifi vanity mirror to balance precariously on the piles of other hoarded, expensive crap. OH how the other half live!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Hello to all the cabal, I’m outing myself as another lurker 👋 I came across Mack Jonroe on a podcast that I was listening to and her story prompted me to give her a follow on Instagram. Soon after I muted her posts because there was too many of them and I just wasn’t interested in having my feed dedicated to one person. Then she uploads her post Helmans excitement stories and it had me so confused that someone who’s jobs is SM would post those creepy, basically unreadable stories. I then saw her wig posts and it had me wondering was I the only person who thinks this is strange.. which led me here to this fabulous coven.

I’m done my fair share of grunka’ing since then and I honestly think this whole cartoon filter leading into the alt account that was sending secret messages to tattle is the wildest turn yet. You couldn’t make this stuff up 😐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
WTAF? £300 surround-sound mirror????

Peak Jack :rolleyes:
It just makes her “I only pay myself the living wage” even more enraging. I mean, obv we know that’s bullshit because she will still be taking dividends etc, but I’m sure she’ll also classify the mirror as a tax deductible on the grounds she “needs” it for her presenting jobs.

Charlatan. Tell your followers the truth.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
@MarmiteExtract I put my years of watching CSI experience to use and did my best zoom and enhance cliché and I believe it does, it’s just in shadow because of her BIG LIGHT being on at 4.50am.
A1941FAE-4047-4EC1-B186-8A06D2AE9C0F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Order of Vlad medal for triangulation services for anyone who IDs that weird cat contraption 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Re the ‘COVID tweet’ under her alt account, the other night. Was thinking: what about her ex? Assuming the mink account is Monroe’s, which it seems to be, and assuming then also that her ex knows it’s her, which also seems to be the case. If her ex read that tweet, how can she stay silent when the very next day Monroe is out shopping, potentially with COVID? It leaves two options: either the ex doesn’t care that Monroe could potentially be spreading the virus she so unsubtly alluded to, or her ex read the tweet and assumed it to be made-up bullshit, like us. The second option seems most likely, and it would seem then that those closest to Monroe see her for the fantasist that she is..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
The fact she deleted the Ocado tweet *first* before I could even run a script on her tweets shows she knows how fucked up her grifting is, which makes it all the more reprehensible?!

I honestly can’t understand how she can have a £300 mirror paid for with someone else’s universal credit and not feel sick to her stomach. Her poor fans are constantly saying stuff like oh when I get paid I’ll donate or sorry it’s not much :( you deserve so much more! poor Jack deserves a forever home I’ve bought a book to help 🥴 All the while she’s laughing all the way to HARRODS?
I believe someone else said they'd screen shotted them. @Dogmuck was it you?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Guten Morgen lurkers and new Frauen! Glad to have you aboard this sleeper train to nowhere.

I've spent too much time this morning thinking about the mink account. It seems she alerted real-life friends/family to this account. Then she posted about symptoms, then she deleted the account because she was rumbled and on her blue tick account talked about going shopping and no mention of symptoms.

I thought at first that she posted about symptoms so she could join in with how there are no tests available, though in actual fact she has no symptoms.

But why post about non-existent symptoms to people you actually know? And then those same people will see you've been shopping. It makes my head hurt, trying to figure it out. Sadly, as we all know, there wont' be a reason, much like there isn't a reason why her bowl of pasta was cartoonified.

This may come as a shock, but my mirror lasts for much more than three weeks without being charged. Because you can't bleeping charge it. As it's a mirror.
the whole thing was batshit. I truly think she wanted it to be found for the attention. She was probably posting then checking tattle to see if anyone had noticed.

the whole thing is a game to her and the other account has changed it’s name back to jack munrow. I really think this was her too. It’s like she changed it to ruby just to communicate re the cartoon filter and changed the bio to tit tat. Nuts. It’s like she’s having an argument with herself.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.