Jack Monroe #75 Peekaboo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Frauen, delurking to say hello! Found Tattle late in lockdown through Mrs Hinch (like many before, couldn’t see that she was being trolled so Googled it and here I am). Was a fan of Jack, even saw her speak at an event in February but it was the kitten that started me doubting what was going on. So glad I have had my eyes opened. You’re all lovely people, I don’t post because you are all waaaay more entertaining that me, so thank you all for the laughs and gasps, and for making this crap year a little bit brighter!

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Wait, wait, wait 🤚🏼 there is no need to worry about SB eating repulsive eyeball sausages. We all know she received an Ocado delivery with bountiful M&S supplies (source Pinky Meek). She and SB will be lying on sofas (or sideboards) all week, eating sumptuous food. Any picture she posts as food they’ve eaten from their Asda haul is just a lie

I’m beginning to think the sneaky wee mink is hoping to secure a similar deal with Asda as she had with Sainsbury’s (before they dropped her like a cold bag of sick). I wonder if the Frau who shared Asda’s Tin Can promo (all up in her niche) inspired her??? 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Morning Frauen, delurking to say hello! Found Tattle late in lockdown through Mrs Hinch (like many before, couldn’t see that she was being trolled so Googled it and here I am). Was a fan of Jack, even saw her speak at an event in February but it was the kitten that started me doubting what was going on. So glad I have had my eyes opened. You’re all lovely people, I don’t post because you are all waaaay more entertaining that me, so thank you all for the laughs and gasps, and for making this crap year a little bit brighter!
Hello and welcome!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Not sure how an accidental for sale sign is so traumatic but that shop isn’t.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Not sure how an accidental for sale sign is so traumatic but that shop isn’t.
That's what I was thinking! She's so traumatised by her year signing on that she trembles at every knock on the door and starts wailing like a banshee whenever she has to use her debit card, yet she relishes re-enacting her time as Oliver Twist with her weekly meal budgeting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Good Morning.. Un-lurking and outing myself.
I found you all after googling, 'Jack Monroe fake black eye' because the moment I saw that my, 'get ta duck!' gene kicked in.
It had been flickering for a while. Little inconsistencies I'd been ignoring but not forgetting.
But the black eye lit it up.
It bothered me so much that I screenshot the photo and sent it to my sister, the absolute Queen of make-up and my niece who works in A&E.
The sister responded with, "That's the Bobby Brown palette by Estée Lauder.." and the niece replied, "Classic ACOPIA.."
We discussed her other medical issues and came up with the highly scientific diagnosis of, "More ailments than a hospital piss pot and Fybro-LIE-algia.."
Anyway, I'll slink back off into Lurk-dom, but thanks for being here Fraus. Now, get absolutely fucked. xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
Her latest pic of Cooper shows one of those tri-fold makeup mirrors - perfect for creating the most REALISTIC bruises and for staring at your sad little narc face in proper HD for hours on end. I'm not going to post the s/s but don't care if someone else does!

Anyway, pretty sure I triangulated it. You can get one of these mirrors for twenty quid on Amazon. Jack's, of course, costs £300. ADD IT TO THE LIST @HarderFaster!

harrods mirror.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
I’m pleased other lurkers have posted too!
I woke up thinking about this “ethical” cook book. I can’t get my head around it. Jack, ethics?? She buys the lowest welfare crap and I’m pretty sure she wastes a tit ton of food if Edinburgh is anything to go by.

what are these ethics she speaks of?

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Her latest pic of Cooper shows one of those tri-fold makeup mirrors - perfect for creating the most REALISTIC bruises and for staring at your sad little narc face in proper HD for hours on end. I'm not going to post the s/s but don't care if someone else does!

Anyway, pretty sure I triangulated it. You can get one of these mirrors for twenty quid on Amazon. Jack's, of course, costs £300. ADD IT TO THE LIST @HarderFaster!

View attachment 249288
duck meeeeeeee. I wish I was as poor as Jack.

It's going on the list, fear not...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.