Jack Monroe #75 Peekaboo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really angered me yesterday with her pretending to be poor asda shop.

Today ahe has angered me with her kombucha that tastes (duck all) like whisky.

Someone in her tweet replies actually linked a small scottish kombucha company, which she completely ignored (as far as I could see). A retweet or a signal boost from someone like JM could really help that company.

If it isn't directly benefitting her she could not give a damn. God forbid she'd boost someone else's business or help someone out when she can leverage her social media following to put herself forward for work she has no experience of, and nothing to offer.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The opportunistic bullying and lack of self awareness in this was, if memory serves, the very first hint that the train wasn’t completely at the station with regards Monroe for me personally. Outrageous behaviour.
The train is at the station but the brains are below the hips and padded Mediterranean arse walloping themselves off the tracks

• Haha
Reactions: 35
In the second part, she claims that when she was growing up, they lived in a tiny flat and a pokey house; her parents sometimes went without meals because they didn't have enough money to feed everyone. She also makes an absurd claim that her father 'hitch-hiked 27 miles to work in fire gear on the A127'.
OMG (sorry about mass posts, I'm on a mini-Grunka) WHAAAAT? Ugh her LIES! HER LIES!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
My great aunts used to put their sausages in a bowl and stick them in the oven. When they came out, it was a bowl of fat in which you fished around to find a sausage 🤮🤢
Don't worry my love, the account you're replying to seems to live off taking offence at literally anything.
Oh. Well. I genuinely didn’t mean to cause offence. I did carry on a bit and it wasn’t necessary in the context. But there is a bigger picture.Women in work without children can’t access refuges. It’s another story. Jacko has such a narrow mindset. It’s not about one set of circumstances.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This may have been mentioned as I’m on a Grunka but she cooked the sausages from frozen? Why did she freeze sausages she bought yesterday? 🤷‍♀️ Surely being all frugal and that, she meal plans. Therefore she’d have known he’d be having sausages today and she wouldn’t have needed to freeze them.

This one would give Pinocchio a run for his money, I tell ya 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ha!! Excellent work dear heart, I hooted and tooted. Back when I was only a Tattle lurker!
That was in my first few weeks of discovering here. I had to quit the SODS threads after I had a sex dream about FOD 🤢

I got worried last week these threads would shrivel up like theirs now Jack's private. Very pleased that's not the case (less pleased it's because she's doing her pretend poverty routine).

• Haha
Reactions: 27
On a permanent GL, Jackamo is certainly the gift that keeps on giving!

Vlad is on form tonight, the first 2 ads JM could benefit from. The 3rd? <insert confused gif here>
5C1BF6CD-95F7-4CB3-BF79-BB599A6F25E9.png

012AD117-4445-43C4-B38F-9867D0327750.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This may have been mentioned as I’m on a Grunka but she cooked the sausages from frozen? Why did she freeze sausages she bought yesterday? 🤷‍♀️ Surely being all frugal and that, she meal plans. Therefore she’d have known he’d be having sausages today and she wouldn’t have needed to freeze them.

This one would give Pinocchio a run for his money, I tell ya 🤥
She bought a £1 bag of 20 frozen arseholes I mean sausages.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Oh God she's off again.
Civil Liberties being ripped away.
Food Riots because of Brexit.
Does she think this is like a revolution?

OH MY GOD FRAUS....I've just had an Eureka moment. Brace yourselves and get your tinfoil hat ready....

She thinks this is Les Miserables. Makes sense. She has gone up against the aristocracy (Annuziata Rees Mogg) She's preparing for food riots. She's been singing.
She's shaved her head like Anne Hathaway.

It makes sense!!!!!
I'm currently Grunka-ing (the coven are being especially hilarious tonight) but just want to say I would be HERE for this. Imagine Jack regaling us with a wobbly-voiced, cartoon-filtered YouTube rendition of "I Rinsed a Bean" (to the tune of "I Dreamed a Dream")

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Crikey, Jack Monroe is really loathed on here. 🤣🤣 This thread has escalated since this morning. No wonder there are so many threads about her. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This is a bit elitist and condescending.
Apologies if that was how it came across. I'm a born-and-bread omnivore that looks for max flavour for my £. Following the 90% vegan logic I figured what 10% would/could I squeeze the benefit out of? For me that would be the fat portion. I'm totally open to fully plant-based alternatives, but not from a 90%-er 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This may have been mentioned as I’m on a Grunka but she cooked the sausages from frozen? Why did she freeze sausages she bought yesterday?
See, I didn't even clock that! I buy frozen sausages for my mum who cooks them up to feed the local foxes with so it didn't even seem mad to me (£2 for 20 at Morrisons, Jack, if you're reading, and they're better than the ones you buy to feed your son).

Reactions: 16
Thread contender ( still GLing so apologies if already suggested) Mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the biggest grifter of all?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.