Jack Monroe #75 Peekaboo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a pauper!

Her oven looks like a Belling, so around £650-£700. The only freestanding brands that are dearer are Stoves, Smegs and some fancy brand I've never heard of(going by Ao.com, I've not looked on John Lewis!). It's not a crappy little oven, it's still a fairly decent one. Dearer than mine, yet even mine isn't a crappy little one either.

Seriously, what does she want out of life other than the most expensive, materialistic crap?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Posting this as it’s two blue tickers. Is Jack an anti-lockdowner now? 🙄View attachment 250004
Oh God she's off again.
Civil Liberties being ripped away.
Food Riots because of Brexit.
Does she think this is like a revolution?

OH MY GOD FRAUS....I've just had an Eureka moment. Brace yourselves and get your tinfoil hat ready....

She thinks this is Les Miserables. Makes sense. She has gone up against the aristocracy (Annuziata Rees Mogg) She's preparing for food riots. She's been singing.
She's shaved her head like Anne Hathaway.

It makes sense!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Yes, absolutely. Something about the fat in the eyelid/arse hole sausages imparting flavour into the casserole.

And yes, I was always told casseroles in the oven. Stews on the hob. I did GCSE AND A' Level Home Ec 😂 So of course I am an expert 😉. None of this 'Food Tech' nonsense thankyou.
Something about your post made me want to conjure a jack type word for this depress pipe along the lines of sausagne: she could call it a hole casserole. A c-arse-er-hole

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The whole anti lockdown confuses me. Doesn't she claim that the Tories are money grabbers, yet they want to keep locking us down making the economy they need to stay rich go bust... Doesn't make sense to me. They hate it just as much as we do as many of them have businesses
Deliberately destroying the economy benefits the rich, as when it crashes, they can buy up everything for cheap.

Another side of the same coin, if they know they are going to cause a hyperinflation, they can buy up sticks and shares before it happens, then sell them.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Wondering what the next step in her flounce routine is going to be. We've had many a long-winded break announcement. We've had going private, and most recently we've had a deactivation/reactivation/deactivation over a two day period while sneaking around making an hole of herself on an alt account. What's next?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s public with a tick so here we are.
42F1FB80-155C-449C-8D6A-459C33B0C93B.jpeg

She’s being asked by others if it’s alcohol free and being pleasant-ish.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
But the big question is - will she pass the “peripatetic” module?
I'd love to know what she thought that meant. I've been trying to think of similar sounding words that would fit the context and actually make sense, but I've got nothing.
(Insert gif of confused looking woman trying to work stuff out)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
duck me, really lays it out how much the establishment support each other. Imagine some poor sucker without a blue tick making something legit delicious. No contacts from the Groucho? Sorryyyyyyyy, guess you're poor forever :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Something about your post made me want to conjur a jack type word for this depress pipe along the lines of sausagne: she could call it a hole casserole. A c-arse-er-hole
Funnily enough I have an earworm now. The Mamas and Papas 'California Dreamin' - 'All the stews are brown (brown, brown) and the skies are grey'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Interesting that she will be Tweeting as she cooks as a way of archiving her recipes, when she deletes everything all the time. Probably best to write it on a bit of paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Has anyone ever seen JM cook a joint of meat? A roast chicken? A steak? I’d be interested to know because I’ve never ever seen her make something that isn’t slop, just like @MooBelle said.

Jack, hey babes, can you post us a picture of something that looks like it doesn't need to be fed through a tube? Thankyou hun xxxx
Well there was that time she cooked fish fingers, broccoli and dry rice but I'm sure that was just a blip.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Considering the palate she’s clearly got I’m gonna venture the whiskey kombucha likely tastes something akin to stale pond water

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.