Jack Monroe #75 Peekaboo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite moment had to be you @Pocahontas asking her if she could finally clear up what a Kumquat was

I also enjoyed @heretoreaditall2019 asking what she was going to wear to court, several people telling her to just go away and enjoy the sunshine, and @MarmiteExtract telling her she has nice handwriting which led to a lovely little sub-convo about handwriting! Ahh such great memories

Reactions: 38
I remember during our guests visit on thread 31 I was sort of frozen and transfixed. I couldn’t think of one thing to say but was reading and nodding with my learned Frauen

Reactions: 36
£300 on a completely unnecessary wifi-enabled (why???) mirror, while she feeds her kid 5p sausages.

Reactions: 30
£300 on a completely unnecessary wifi-enabled (why???) mirror, while she feeds her kid 5p sausages.
She has her reasons for budgeting. Fails to mention the reason is spunking £300 on a sentient mirror.

Reactions: 43
The very fact that SB put his shoes on and went to the shop to buy his sausages shows what he thinks of his mother. That kid isn’t daft. Fuck you, mother dear, I’m going to eat dead pig whether you like it or not. Kudos to SB.
I wonder if in the years to come he will write a best selling biography. He could call it Non Binary Parent Dearest.

Reactions: 34
As I said, I am no longer following this thread, but this recap is the best yet! "the real Jack" and Oh, great (or, should I say ‘grate’)

Reactions: 19
Good news, fraus! Vlad is sending us a subliminal message that there are absolutely NO bollocks and eyelids in the sausages for the slap up fraubeque he's planning for us - only the best gourmet French saucisses for the horrible canal.

(he says apols they're in a can but there's a pandemic on doncha know)

Reactions: 25
Hi, I'm another lurker and I have no idea why. I've never followed Jack on any SM, never even seen her books, let alone bought or read one, never seen her on TV. One minute I was vaguely aware of her existence and the next minute I'm spending half my life playing catch-up with these threads.

Reactions: 76
Long time lurker here, then I joined so that I could view the attachments . Have a family member who adores Jack Monroe and now rather disturbingly tweets in the same manner as her . Love the Cabals work xx

Reactions: 51
It makes you wonder what she needs 3 freezers for, or that huge Smeg. And she has loads of little magnetic tins of spices, there have been loads of pics of them. So she’s lying, of course.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.