Jack Monroe #74 The 19th most important gay in 2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably ordered the chip online for herself because she probably doesn't attend meetings because she probably... nope, I'll leave it there.

Yep, I totally overthought that! Nothing wrong with a “to me from me” but be bloody honest about it. Oh wait...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
There are some very distinguished names from the world of cookery in that lineup - except for Jack. It says '...a series of live conversations that you can join wherever you are.' Wonder if they will take questions because I've got a few I'd like to ask, starting with "why do ask for tips and Patreon from people who can barely afford it?"
I'd ask if you pay yourself the national living wage what happens to the rest of the money you earn ? What did skl and Helman's pay you ? How much have you made from your books ?How often do you donate to food banks ? Do you still feel poor ? So many questions !

Reactions: 15
Earlier today an estate agents van from the local shop down the road drove past me house. After calling the samaritans , vomiting for an hour and hyperventilating into a paper bag I rang them. Only to be told that the little retired geezer they hire ad-hoc for out of hours viewings in my area often uses my road as a cut through rather than the main high street to save himself a little time getting back to the office. Well the absolute selfish bastard has left me wondering if life is just bleeping out to get me once and for all. Havent I dealt with enough demons throughout my small petrid existence but no, it seems life has dealt another cruel blow

After taking a couple of shots of tequila to deal with the shock and calm myself down I called them back to enquire how much the house I am renting would actually cost to buy only to be told if you have to ask.. you cant afford it, but seeing as you did, it's actually 2billion times your paltry salary you piece of tit. I dont know where my life goes from here but I muster the strength to carry on for another day and face my demons from the local Farrell Hayworth branch once again. Keep fighting the good fight people who only earn over 100k per annum life will turn around for us very soon.
Laughed out loud at that 😂 Beautiful.

“I muster the strength to carry on for another day”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Earlier today an estate agents van from the local shop down the road drove past me house. After calling the samaritans , vomiting for an hour and hyperventilating into a paper bag I rang them. Only to be told that the little retired geezer they hire ad-hoc for out of hours viewings in my area often uses my road as a cut through rather than the main high street to save himself a little time getting back to the office. Well the absolute selfish bastard has left me wondering if life is just bleeping out to get me once and for all. Havent I dealt with enough demons throughout my small petrid existence but no, it seems life has dealt another cruel blow

After taking a couple of shots of tequila to deal with the shock and calm myself down I called them back to enquire how much the house I am renting would actually cost to buy only to be told if you have to ask.. you cant afford it, but seeing as you did, it's actually 2billion times your paltry salary you piece of tit. I dont know where my life goes from here but I muster the strength to carry on for another day and face my demons from the local Farrell Hayworth branch once again. Keep fighting the good fight people who only earn over 100k per annum life will turn around for us very soon.
Frau, this had me HOOTING 🤣
'.. but no, it seems life has dealt another cruel blow'.. I am deceased 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
NO ONE IS REFERRING TO ANYTHING AS BUTTERGATE!
oh my christ, the other day, I was about to ask here about buttergate, thinking I'd missed something. then I thought well no, look it up for yourself.i found precisely nothing. it took quite a lot of digging to get to madeley's grimacing face. but yeah, buttergate ain't a thing

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm confused. Are her hips below her arse? Surely if your legs and hips have gone under a train, it's a given that your arse has as well?
I'm glad I wasn't the only one trying to work that one out. Can we add "arse higher than hips" onto her list of ailments please?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.