Jack Monroe #74 The 19th most important gay in 2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably. I was more concerned about the fact that she looked like an absolute melt.
Was it like when an EasyJet passenger (there are other airlines available) doesn’t want to pay for luggage so wears all their clothes on the plane 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Pardon my naivety, but surely if you fell under a train, you would be getting scooped up in little pieces. You would probably be electrocuted. The 'upper body strength of a furious warrior'? :love: First name 'Walter', last name 'Mitty'.

Are people of the Mediterranean known for their chunky arses?
She probably saw Kim Kardashian and decided to be her for the day. Tonight, Matthew, I am going to be Kim K.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Never mind the fake train news, who sent her a chip?! In my little corner of the sobriety world, if you’re due a chip, you get your arse to a meeting and get it in person, to accompany perhaps a little bit of your experience, strength and hope for other fellows.

Is this really a thing?
Why would they send a chip to her house? I thought there was anonymity at the meetings. The meeting coordinator surely wouldn't have her address?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Why would they send a chip to her house? I thought there was anonymity at the meetings. The meeting coordinator surely wouldn't have her address?
She probably dropped so many hints about where she lived then shouted her address in their faces before flouncing out.

Why won't people ResPeCt My pRiVaCy

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Sorry to post out of context - I'm still on a massive Grunka early on #73 (as will be apparent from my comment) but it has been said several times on several threads that there was never an accusation of heroin use. I regret to say that using the Search Box reveals that this is not exactly the case, though those who were most explicit haven't been seen for a while...
Just want to clarify before I go back to the grunkaverse.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Earlier today an estate agents van from the local shop down the road drove past me house. After calling the samaritans , vomiting for an hour and hyperventilating into a paper bag I rang them. Only to be told that the little retired geezer they hire ad-hoc for out of hours viewings in my area often uses my road as a cut through rather than the main high street to save himself a little time getting back to the office. Well the absolute selfish bastard has left me wondering if life is just bleeping out to get me once and for all. Havent I dealt with enough demons throughout my small petrid existence but no, it seems life has dealt another cruel blow

After taking a couple of shots of tequila to deal with the shock and calm myself down I called them back to enquire how much the house I am renting would actually cost to buy only to be told if you have to ask.. you cant afford it, but seeing as you did, it's actually 2billion times your paltry salary you piece of tit. I dont know where my life goes from here but I muster the strength to carry on for another day and face my demons from the local Farrell Hayworth branch once again. Keep fighting the good fight people who only earn over 100k per annum life will turn around for us very soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114
Exactly! In my home group, the Chair (different person each meeting) asks at the start if anyone is celebrating and has a chip to collect (and we don’t keep a stock of them all so most of the time a congrats will have to suffice). But if I’m chairing, I’m damn sure I’ve got more important things to think about than having the sobriety date AND address for everyone who attends the meeting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She got a good two weeks worth of tweets out of the aftershock pains and aches of that fall. Made her arthritis flare up and she was asking for all the remedies but you guessed it, she had tried them all! Now get to absolute duck.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Never mind the fake train news, who sent her a chip?! In my little corner of the sobriety world, if you’re due a chip, you get your arse to a meeting and get it in person, to accompany perhaps a little bit of your experience, strength and hope for other fellows.

Is this really a thing?
She probably ordered the chip online for herself because she probably doesn't attend meetings because she probably... nope, I'll leave it there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.