Jack Monroe #74 The 19th most important gay in 2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, been lurking a long time. I was so angry during the kitten saga I googled her and found I wasn’t the only one who was sick of her behaviour - everything that has been said here really.

I was looking at her mentions last night and saw the manky mink say “thankyou” and thought Mmmm. Her cover was different then and she also had Covid. Looks to have cleared up now mind as she’s been to Asda 🧐
You’ve all given me many laughs. I was beginning to think I was going mad so I’m glad others have seen all her bollox too.
She’s been to the Asda’s with the ‘Rona, as I live & breathe 😳🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Hi, been lurking a long time. I was so angry during the kitten saga I googled her and found I wasn’t the only one who was sick of her behaviour - everything that has been said here really.

I was looking at her mentions last night and saw the manky mink say “thankyou” and thought Mmmm. Her cover was different then and she also had Covid. Looks to have cleared up now mind as she’s been to Asda 🧐
You’ve all given me many laughs. I was beginning to think I was going mad so I’m glad others have seen all her bollox too.
Ah what a shame she was busted. She was obviously geared up to a covid chaos and righteous rant about testing 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She even bought smart price ready made mash! Such a passionate foodie. Can just picture those balmy Cypriot evenings, sat by the lemon tree while her weathered old grandma pops some authentic pre made mash in the oven, the smell of the lemon treeS lingering in the air while the tinned spaghetti and 1% meat sausages gently simmer. Real salt of the earth stuff .
I read this then shrieked like a pterodactyl choking on a lego. Amazing.

As if she's been commissioned for another book! She hasn't handed this latest one in yet. Unless the book is comprised solely of tweets she's written using all of her different social media aliases. Because let's face it that's all the writing that has happened this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So that just shows the level of bullshit, she has COVID apparently last night and is so exhausted she cant move, but today she’s on two trips to Asda.

1600627772063.gif

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Sooooooo....she heavily implies she might have COVID by listing relevant symptoms, then skips off down to Asda the next day, and hangs out with her son who will presumably be going to school tomorrow? What an unmitigated dick she is.

And welcome, btw, Apricotarm. I found this lovely bunch of ninnies much the same way.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Not being funny but if she’s got back to back to back to back books commissioned...she’s never been uncertain about her income all bleeping lockdown then has she? Lying scrote.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
It was about 8 last night. It’s like she wanted people to find it. Weird af.
Okay. Am not in the uk myself but, but, what are the rules re self-quarantine if you’re experiencing symptoms? If this account is indeed her, either she’s a liar with no shame or she’s wilfully putting fellow shoppers at risk. Which is it? And holding her to her word and assuming the symptoms genuine, would she have been breaking the law?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20200920-194954.png

I bought this book years ago, and one thing I remember about it is that Bernadine says she bakes her own wholemeal bread rather than buying loaves. I suppose most people don't have time for that, but it was something to do with having a greater connection with what you are eating.

Jackie's ASDA haul just looks so sad...

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.