Jack Monroe #74 The 19th most important gay in 2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won't lie, Frauen and Herren, I feel almost mad with power today. At 0930 this morning @LavaFlake and I commented on her alter-ego's distastefully bougie use of Ocado for M&S luxuries/ ready meals to pass off as her own work, and by this afternoon she's made two trips to Asda to prove her worth as a poverty cosplayer.

We are Jack Monroe puppeteers, my friends. We are omnipotent (in the non-bungalow bungalow, anyway).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Yep she must have got such a high from her proper twitter and its engagement levels. It’s quite scary.
I watched the Social Dilemma yesterday and yeah all these designers said they work all that dopamine hit stuff into the apps deliberately and twitter is the worst; none of them use them or let their kids use them

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Funny how she didn't take a pic of her M&S/Waitrose shopping for all to see. Very misleading. I suppose she'll swerve that by pretending to be conducting an experiment which is most likely to be how to rinse your sausages to make 40.
What's the betting that in a couple of days this week she'll show gourmet chocolates or something that she has just picked up, which would definitely not be part of the £20 challenge.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Thank you, I’ve never followed her but always checked in daily to see what rubbish she was spouting (it seemed to be my tea break routine!) I could never understand why I never saw any trolling comments other than fairly mild questioning - another reason I googled her. You are all so witty, I’m glad I’ve finally posted.
*one of us gif*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I watched the Social Dilemma yesterday and yeah all these designers said they work all that dopamine hit stuff into the apps deliberately and twitter is the worst; none of them use them or let their kids use them
I’ve just started watching it 🙃 seriously interesting isn’t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also I’m not 100% in fact I’m zero % sure on Saafend’s supermarket choices but I personally find Asda quite expensive.

Reactions: 10
Are the English Sunday shopping hours the reason that people in EastEnders and Coronation Street pop in to the Vic or the Rovers to buy a bottle of wine? I've always wondered why they don't just. ..go to a shop?

Or is it cos ... it's telly?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve just started watching it 🙃 seriously interesting isn’t it?
I recently watched the circle I think it’s called a terrible movie with no ending starting Emma Watson and it was v similar, haven’t used Facebook for six months and deleted my insta too. Never use twitter it seems toxic AF!

I wouldn’t say it is overdone but it looks dry. I thought everyone buttered the outside of the bread for a toastie?
Appaz Mayo on the outside works well. If only we knew someone who knew maverick things to do with mayonnaise...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It doesn’t matter that the sausages are full of shite (well, fat, bollocks and eyelids, according to Jack) cos the boy is fit as a fiddle! 🤢
Why would she elect to feed that poor boy this stuff, when she can afford not to? 😤 He might be fit as a fiddle NOW, but why risk what this might be doing to him? Just ugh.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
It doesn’t matter that the sausages are full of shite (well, fat, bollocks and eyelids, according to Jack) cos the boy is fit as a fiddle! 🤢
They’ll be stampedes in Asda’s nationwide tomorrow with everyone eager to get their hands on these sausages, down to Jack’s mouthwateringly appetising description of said sausages.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Why would she elect to feed that poor boy this stuff, when she can afford not to? 😤 He might be fit as a fiddle NOW, but why risk what this might be doing to him? Just ugh.
Quite - and the weirdest thing is that she’s practically gloating about feeding her kid this rubbish, when she’s fully aware of what’s in it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
It's not "lots of juicy flavour" they're imparting, it's lots of cheap disgusting fat.

• Sick
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.