Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
The comments on that article 👀
Something to note with these comments, they are echoing things that we point out here, could almost be written by one of us. Except these are from 4 years ago.

I think sometimes when concern is raised that someone from here is straying onto other platforms, it could well be that we are just recognising the same things y'know 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 67

xoxo

Good morning everyone! I noticed this yesterday and didn't know whether the share it or not but it's so hilarious I can't keep it to myself. I's fairly sure I've found one of Jack's twitter alts (she's such a dummy re. triangulation she's replying to the bootstrapcook mentions). It's followed by Jack's mum and Louisa and is fond of 'thankyou very much', which is something of a tell. Anyway, someone yesterday posted that they've made a recipe from veganish (the fake bake pasties) and of course Jack couldn't help but reply about delicious her own recipe looked. The person she's replying to is oblivious that she's talking to the recipe's author and so gives her some tips on how they could be improved. And look - it seems that Jack's recipe says to put the gravy granules directly into the filling, rather than making up the gravy and adding that?!
ETA - the bio for the alt in question is "You should see my other account, it’s a Porsche" 😂
Further ETA - she's got her location marked as "Edinburgh, Scotland"
I had a quick look through some of the tweets and some are posted by iPhone and some by Android.... hmmm that sounds familiar....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Anyone who even feels the slightest bit sorry for her or wants her to be well, remember this.

She went against vets wishes to put to sleep a very sick animal in order to gain likes and adoration from her followers on social media, using it as a prop. Then, when the poor thing had passed away (probably in a lot of pain) she extended a bit of abuse to Louisa - calling it the same name as Louisa’s beloved childhood pet despite never using the name before.

JM is a cold, calculated sociopath and needs an intervention. She does not deserve people worrying about her or caring, because lets be honest, she didn’t give a fuck about that kitten beyond writing like a 13 year old love struck teenager about it and photo ops.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
The arrogance of "not who you think I am"....like she thinks the nation is collectively agog at this mysterious new steak bake maverick.

• Haha

MancBee

VIP Member
I’m not sure if anyone has responded but they really aren’t. I know foster carers who use their own money for Christmas presents for the children. If they were taking more complicated children they may get more £ but then they are dealing with some of the most vulnerable, traumatised children. You wouldn’t foster for money. It’s not worth it.
My sister is and has been a foster carer over the past 25 or so years, it is her vocation, however she does get paid. She has no partner and devotes her life to these children. She gets £25k a year, tax free and does get allowances on top for school uniforms, trips, etc. She has not received any grants for building work as her home is adequate for the one child at a time she fosters. She has had many difficult children, but they are not all demanding. She does buy their Christmas and birthday presents if they are with her on their birthday. Though it is recommended that these gifts are never too expensive. When they return to their parents it can make things worse if they are unable to carry on with extravagant presents.

It has provided her with an income and she has been able to buy her home whilst only working part time in a school kitchen as her other income. It is not a fortune and she deserves every penny, but it does provide an income in excess of the expenses incurred.

I agree that you wouldn't foster just for money, it has to be a vocation. It is really hard and emotional work sometimes. It certainly isn't for everyone. But to suggest that it isn't financially beneficial is not true.

If Jack's parents fostered 2 children at once, then they would without doubt have received more money than they spent on those children. And rightly so, it is a job and should be paid for. In fact they should receive far more.

What makes me angry is the way in which Jack, by omission, suggests that her parents were fostering without any payment. That they were taking in troubled children out of the goodness of their hearts. It was a job for which her parents received payment. What also upsets me is the way she talks about those children, with resentment and not love. They were a burden to her as she had to, in her words, co parent them.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
Imho, that isn’t funny. Whenever we get genuine reasons to feel like we’re in the right then this makes us look like twats. View attachment 248236
ETA - not judging. Just not my ☕
Tbh it's probably one of the handful of people that have been banned from here. Trolling and taking it off tattle is our number 1 rule and totally against the whole point of here.

• Heart

HarderFaster

VIP Member
Genuinely I hope she is okay and getting support wherever she is.

MH disorders can be complex and hard to treat.

Of all her listed disorders I think she genuinely has ADHD as a lot of her behaviour fits there. I have ADHD and I understand chaos only too well. For me that’s in executive function and being organised. For Jack it seems to be impulsive behaviours etc.
Along with that it’s possible she is autistic or she has some kind of personality disorder. I’m not qualified to say what that might be though.

Sometimes I have had concerns despite my irritation with her that we are witnessing a person with ongoing and deteriorating mental health. And that worries me.

Hopefully she has support around her. I know SB’s Dad supports with him but I wonder who actually supports and helps Jack.
I'm obviously a much less kind person than you but I don't share these concerns. It takes most people years to get a diagnosis for ADHD or autism in adults (speaking from experience), yet Jack has openly said that she's been able to go private to get diagnosed and treated. This runs into the thousands of pounds and she's incredibly privileged that she's not stuck in the frankly dismal NHS system.

Equally, she's repeatedly spoken about her three private therapists (all of whom she apparently pays enough to be in her speed dial, available all hours of the day and night). If she can afford this, that's more support than any poor, mad fucker gets (I include myself in this contingent). If she's lying, well, that's on her.

I've struggled for decades with anxiety, depression and eating disorders, and aside from 8 sessions at uni and offers of group CBT (no thanks!) I've been repeatedly fobbed off by doctors with medication, being given leaflets about free bloody swimming, and other pointless stuff. It's taken me having to confront historic sexual assault and rape to get on a waiting list for decent talking therapy through a crisis centre and still the waiting list for that is 6 months.

Jack is SO, SO privileged that she can afford to go private, but ultimately recovery also involves accountability: acknowledgement of your own damaging behaviours and the affect on others. You have to want to be better. Jack isn't there: she shamelessly monetises any "chaos". She's built her brand around this instability. She surrounds herself with enablers. I genuinely think she overplays any legitimate conditions for donations.

I just can't feel in any way bad for her. *hangs head in unempathetic shame*

ETA apologies, my in-line spoiler hasn't worked, for some reason.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Traumatised foster children aren’t difficult, using that word suggests they have a choice in their behaviour? They’re suffering and need help. In the same way a baby can’t be good or bad, they aren’t either they just need help to regulate their moods. This sort of moral judgment on children who’ve truly been through bits is abhorrent, the girl is a cunt devoid of any empathy. She helped parent them despite being their peer as she was BETTER than them okay?? Her parents owned their 5 bed so she just knows more okay??

only watched the start but the disdain she shows for the host is...so bizarre it’s almost funny? It’s not even outright agg it’s a simmering teenage surliness, for what? You don’t have to turn up to everything you’re invited to love maybe sit the things you’ve got to pretend to be kind for out sweetie x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

HarderFaster

VIP Member
I won't lie, Frauen and Herren, I feel almost mad with power today. At 0930 this morning @LavaFlake and I commented on her alter-ego's distastefully bougie use of Ocado for M&S luxuries/ ready meals to pass off as her own work, and by this afternoon she's made two trips to Asda to prove her worth as a poverty cosplayer.

We are Jack Monroe puppeteers, my friends. We are omnipotent (in the non-bungalow bungalow, anyway).

• Haha
  • Heart
@Switchstreetz LOVE your work, all credit to you but sharing for the coven (set to UK, last 90 days):

D769F6A8-70F3-493D-B6B6-23D353CB9E21.jpeg

8BF152F9-F5B8-4B3E-8332-7885CFFB9397.jpeg

We’ve overtaken Hopkins in related searches 😂 Vlad the girls want a raise!

ETA - we’ve overtaken RECIPES lmaoooooo

• Haha
  • Heart

HarderFaster

VIP Member
I think it's funny that whenever there's a Twitterer lifting phrases off Tattle some of us get all up in arms while others reassure that it's just a forum lurker taking it off Tattle, but it's only just really occurring to us that there is no Tattle lurker more loyal than Jack herself and she could quite easily be using our schtick to make fake troll accounts 😂

Soz but that fake one is deffo Jack. It's so innocuous, like she can't even bear to say a bad word about herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
(I'm on a Grunka, but while I'm here...)

I hadn't seen this video before:

That was some side eye swas giving Giovanni at the beginning! I only watched until the doctorates were mentioned (at least JM had the good grace to say they were honorary)

I 100% don’t wish her any harm either. I won’t type something here that I wouldn’t say to her face, I don’t talk about her son and try to remember at all times that her big problem with us is based on her unwavering need to control the narrative and delete things she wishes could disappear completely out of sight and out of mind.

I think she knows DKL could have been the springboard for great things (even though she knows the way she got that was appalling) and her frustrations at that are being pushed in other directions rather than addressing her own behaviour.

I’ve always felt I can be honest here so you guys know that I’ve spoken about my MH problems. I find it really frustrating that people seem to find it easy to play that card to offset personality defects. I’m not a dickhead to anyone but me. This week has seen the end of NHS psychology sessions (CBT over the phone) and two days prior, the Psychiatrist said that changing my medication won’t make much difference. So that leaves the ball in my court really, which is a daunting prospect when you already feel like you’re existing and going through the motions. I live with my husband and SB and don’t have anywhere to go but if we were separated I would sometimes encourage SB to stay with him a bit longer because even though he’s only 4 and autistic, I worry a lot about the impact on him.

But whatever else, I know I’m as honest as I can be, I try hard and I take responsibility for my shit. Maybe part of JM’s frustration with here is we’re complete strangers who come on here and can bear our soul and support or be supported. For whatever reason, I’m not sure she has much of a support network and that’s a shame.

ETA: VIPeeeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 63